Jump to content
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Belyy_Klyk

Great Game, Disappointing Result

10 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

160
[AWP]
Members
782 posts
3,007 battles

Disappointing game. Premium account running the basic premium camo with no bonus credit flags. This is a perfect example of why the Massachusetts needs AFT, MS, and IFHE. No way I would’ve had a quarter of that damage without all of them. I would highly recommend the Massachusetts to anyone thinking about getting her with the catch of you need a one off 18 point capatain to capitalize on her. 

A2D2422F-6B0A-4524-8CDF-8B2B8D96A437.jpeg

366107AD-BCA9-4FF9-B9FA-790A3C55DD96.jpeg

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,377
[HINON]
Members
9,013 posts

Nice game, i guess the one thing you get even on a loss is a nice pile of credits, well and also the signal flags from the achievements.

Edited by RipNuN2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
160
[AWP]
Members
782 posts
3,007 battles
9 minutes ago, RipNuN2 said:

Nice game, i guess the one thing you get even on a loss is a nice pile of credits, well and also the signal flags from the achievements.

Thanks. Yeah this is the one game I kicked myself for taking the credit flags off. About 4 games before this I took the credit camo, normal flags, and special flags off. I have no clue how much I would’ve made with them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
97
[FAILD]
Members
427 posts
1,608 battles

Nice result. I am definatly seeing why people are going with the brawler builds. Especially now that CV's are becoming scarce in upper tier battles. I haven't seen a CV while playing my colorado in a long time. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
160
[AWP]
Members
782 posts
3,007 battles
5 minutes ago, Sped_Gax said:

Nice result. I am definatly seeing why people are going with the brawler builds. Especially now that CV's are becoming scarce in upper tier battles. I haven't seen a CV while playing my colorado in a long time. 

Thanks. Yeah the way I see it is a secondary build naturally buffs already decent AA. It’s so much fun to play but really does need an 18 or 19 point capatain that you really can’t use on any other ship. Well I guess you can but you really just need that MS.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
97
[FAILD]
Members
427 posts
1,608 battles
6 minutes ago, Belyy_Klyk said:

Thanks. Yeah the way I see it is a secondary build naturally buffs already decent AA. It’s so much fun to play but really does need an 18 or 19 point capatain that you really can’t use on any other ship. Well I guess you can but you really just need that MS.

If they're 19 already your just building elite xp for your next 19 point captain. Of course I'm 1.27 million experience away from my first one lol. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
160
[AWP]
Members
782 posts
3,007 battles
18 minutes ago, Sped_Gax said:

If they're 19 already your just building elite xp for your next 19 point captain. Of course I'm 1.27 million experience away from my first one lol. 

Yeah. I’ll say it took me a long time to get my first. I’m wanting to say 1600 games but I had so many like 12-14 point captains. Once I finally got the first, the second was like 2 weeks later. Now I’m almost to the 3rd. I’d send you some elite xp if I could.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
97
[FAILD]
Members
427 posts
1,608 battles
31 minutes ago, Belyy_Klyk said:

Yeah. I’ll say it took me a long time to get my first. I’m wanting to say 1600 games but I had so many like 12-14 point captains. Once I finally got the first, the second was like 2 weeks later. Now I’m almost to the 3rd. I’d send you some elite xp if I could.

Someone posted his 19 point build screne captures once and he had 897k elite commander xp pool... Sigh.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
160
[AWP]
Members
782 posts
3,007 battles
3 minutes ago, Sped_Gax said:

Someone posted his 19 point build screne captures once and he had 897k elite commander xp pool... Sigh.

Yeah. I mean with a premium account and just running the 3 normal economy flags (XP, CXP, FXP) I will net 6k on an average game. The first 25 games with the XP boost after I got the Mass, I ran camo, special flags, and normal flags and was netting about 50k commander xp per game. Once you get your first 19, you’ll be fine. If you have premium ships, just throw the commander in each to get the daily boost. Might not sound like much but every 2 games with +50% is one less total game.

Edited by Belyy_Klyk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×