Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.

2 comments in this topic

[INTEL]
Members
795 posts
8,264 battles

Yesterday I TK'd a BB out of self defense.

I was playing Leningrad when a Gneis close to me starts yelling for smoke. Normally I don't have a problem helping out but this guy has 3 reds within 10km and has been firing his main guns anyway. Plus he's about to slip behind an island into cover. I sneak into the cap about to torp an Omaha when I get blasted from behind. Yeah he did it. 3 volleys of 15in shells and then hits me with a torp. Without damage saturation the torp would have finished me, it only did a bit over 600 damage. 

Yeah I did it, I dropped both mounts into this [edited]. I lost around half my HP and we lost a top tier BB because someone feels I owe them something.

And yes. I do have the replay.

Meanwhile the match came down to me and an OPGS player trying to stand against 4 BBs. The OPGS player in a NM had an awesome game and 6 kills. Because of my missing HP I couldn't play as aggressive as I normally would have. 

Two games later....

I'm fully 3km in front of an Omaha when he starts yelling for smoke.. then shoots me... WTH!

The Omaha did apologize and said he wasn't trying to hit me, but still...

People need to understand, if they want smoke on demand, they should drive a ship that has it. Otherwise it's my call when to use it.

• Cool 4
  • Funny 1
  • Bad 2

Community Department
2,107 posts
520 battles
3 hours ago, Ares1967 said:

Yesterday I TK'd a BB out of self defense.

I was playing Leningrad when a Gneis close to me starts yelling for smoke. Normally I don't have a problem helping out but this guy has 3 reds within 10km and has been firing his main guns anyway. Plus he's about to slip behind an island into cover. I sneak into the cap about to torp an Omaha when I get blasted from behind. Yeah he did it. 3 volleys of 15in shells and then hits me with a torp. Without damage saturation the torp would have finished me, it only did a bit over 600 damage. 

Yeah I did it, I dropped both mounts into this fool. I lost around half my HP and we lost a top tier BB because someone feels I owe them something.

And yes. I do have the replay.

Meanwhile the match came down to me and an OPGS player trying to stand against 4 BBs. The OPGS player in a NM had an awesome game and 6 kills. Because of my missing HP I couldn't play as aggressive as I normally would have. 

Two games later....

I'm fully 3km in front of an Omaha when he starts yelling for smoke.. then shoots me... WTH!

The Omaha did apologize and said he wasn't trying to hit me, but still...

People need to understand, if they want smoke on demand, they should drive a ship that has it. Otherwise it's my call when to use it.

You are right about smoke. Only you dicide where and when to use it. But don't forget about your crew for a second. Victory depends on coordinated actions of the team. And if you can use smoke to enhance the possibility to win why not use it with some of your teammates together. Of course everybody should act neatly. 
On the other hand players who hit you with friendlyfire will suffer a well-deserved punishment from system. Do not follow their example. Do not succumb to provocations. It will neither helps you nor your team. And it will probably lead you to the punishment.

• Cool 5