Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
c3shooter

Suggestion...Bloodthirsty mode.

12 comments in this topic

[VIP-2]
Members
804 posts
2,832 battles

Following matches ended within a certain time frame.. (I'll leave that number to wargaming, but a single digit percentage of all match times)

When it happens, you must then fight the remaining team members, those in the top 1/2 of the "second match" get a modifier to their winnings (xp/silver of the first match), perhaps double.

What say you?

I know, a little gamey...

• Bad 3

[SPTR]
Members
3,479 posts
5,736 battles

I swear we are gonna see people starting to tk each other early when they thought the game is a guraranteed win and snatch defeat from the jaws of victory :Smile_playing:

[-AA-]
Members
1,729 posts
6,657 battles

Sounds like this doesn’t promote teamplay. “Oh, we are winning, lets run away from my teammates so that I don’t get blapped.”

Members
1,802 posts
802 battles

How about after a steamroll win of a short duration (and all the opfor is dead), bloodthirsty mode goes in to effect and you are allowed to kill your teammates without penalty for higher earnings.  Becomes a last man standing situation.

[OPRAH]
[OPRAH]
Beta Testers
3,868 posts
12,620 battles

How about they just put 24 ships on a map no teams you just shoot anyone you care to and last ship afloat wins. Perhaps a goal point in the center of the map anyone who gets there wins if they take out all the others along the way or after they get there and you get 1 point per second while there! Or even the same set up but every hit you make gets you 1 point so whether or not all sink before times up the highest point score wins!

[VIP-2]
Members
804 posts
2,832 battles
On 23.07.2018 at 2:54 PM, DrHolmes52 said:

How about after a steamroll win of a short duration (and all the opfor is dead), bloodthirsty mode goes in to effect and you are allowed to kill your teammates without penalty for higher earnings.  Becomes a last man standing situation.

So sorry i havent been able to monitor the thread, and mis-communicated, but that was exactly the idea. The odea was to make the match last another minute or two, and "help to rebalance" difficulty when all the good players end up on one team.

On 23.07.2018 at 3:15 PM, CAPTMUDDXX said:

How about they just put 24 ships on a map no teams you just shoot anyone you care to and last ship afloat wins. Perhaps a goal point in the center of the map anyone who gets there wins if they take out all the others along the way or after they get there and you get 1 point per second while there! Or even the same set up but every hit you make gets you 1 point so whether or not all sink before times up the highest point score wins!

I like that idea too, i mean it would such with a couple ships...but everyone spawns in a circle around the map border and free for all.

On 23.07.2018 at 11:34 AM, The_first_harbinger said:

I swear we are gonna see people starting to tk each other early when they thought the game is a guraranteed win and snatch defeat from the jaws of victory :Smile_playing:

A potential side effect of my thought yes, but i dodge plenty of rear line toeps as it is....and there is no blood-thirst mode now...

Members
1,802 posts
802 battles
7 hours ago, c3shooter said:

So sorry i havent been able to monitor the thread, and mis-communicated, but that was exactly the idea. The odea was to make the match last another minute or two, and "help to rebalance" difficulty when all the good players end up on one team.

You finish the game, get the victory screen, then the screen starts to turn read.

LWM's Blood Goddess shows up on the screen, and it is a free for all.

RNG the times it happens (on a steamroll only) so you never know when it is going to happen.....

[YORHA]
Members
3,336 posts

Excellent!

Let's make the game even more like Counterstrike.  

/S

Supertester, Alpha Tester
6,041 posts

There are moments when sarcasm is difficult to distinguish from stupidity.

Let me be blunt. I prefer team play. I don't want king of the hill, nor do I want jungle ball, nor do I want the game to continue when the time expires on the clock.

May the seven mad gods that rule the sea look kindly on your endeavors.

Members
1,802 posts
802 battles

I had tongue firmly planted in cheek during my posts.

Could you see imagine salt after someone had just dominated in their ship of choice just to be blapped/burned/torped immediately after?

Sign in to follow this