Sign in to follow this  
DeletedUser

Help with customer support

9 comments in this topic

Members
0 posts

I currently have a ticket that is reaching upwards of 15 hrs of inactivity. Is there a moderator who could help speed things up a bit?

Ticket #ID 2614500

[OPRAH]
[OPRAH]
Beta Testers
3,900 posts
12,634 battles

@bogo3964 What he said! They normally get in touch with you within 24 hours via email sent to the email you used to register your account.

[ARP]
Members
63 posts
1,679 battles
1 hour ago, bogo3964 said:

I currently have a ticket that is reaching upwards of 15 hrs of inactivity. Is there a moderator who could help speed things up a bit?

Ticket #ID 2614500

I had to wait for 56(!!) hours to get a response and not exactly the response I wanted, might as well been a bot replying me with a standard message.

It also seems WG is currently moving customer support to a different location, that might also be the reason why it's taking them so long to reply.

Good luck.  

Members
3,774 posts
8,328 battles

Must be a chat ban appeal lol.

[5D5]
Members
2,295 posts
14,422 battles

Typical response times are within 24-48 hours of submitting a ticket. It's not like yours is the only ticket they have received.

Members
0 posts

Ok, things with CS is getting to the point of "it's pissing me off". Been trying to get a premium ship restored since Saturday. Granted they have responded once, but now I'm stuck in limbo again.

Community Department
2,128 posts
520 battles
48 minutes ago, bogo3964 said:

Ok, things with CS is getting to the point of "it's pissing me off". Been trying to get a premium ship restored since Saturday. Granted they have responded once, but now I'm stuck in limbo again.

Sorry for a long response. Sometimes the response time can exceed more than 24h. But there are some actions that may even increase it. Do not add anything or make new tickets. This will move the ticket to the end of the queue.
I'm asking about your ticket now, hold on! 

UPD: The queue is not short at the moment but very soon the ship will be in the port. Thank you for your patience.

Sign in to follow this