You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
__crazy8s_

2 Krakens in 2 Days What is going on here?

18 comments in this topic

Members
3,774 posts
8,328 battles

Is it just the weekend or are some players just not paying attention?  I mean  2 kraken unleashed over a span of 2 days?  I'm a bit confused with this but oh well.

shot-18.07.22_14.01.58-0004.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

• Cool 3

[DENY]
Members
345 posts
4,734 battles

If you think it good I got 3 last night !

Edited by dad003

Members
3,774 posts
8,328 battles

Some players game play must be becoming sloppy or something, because I'm not a great player at all.  I'm only in the 48 percentile of win rates too.  So yea something must be going on where players aren't paying attention, or simply making really really bad mistakes.

[NSEW]
[NSEW]
Members
422 posts
8,219 battles

Missouri has a super accurate gun (feels like it too), as far as I'm aware. Congrats on Krakens.

Members
3,774 posts
8,328 battles
Just now, LowSpeed_US said:

Missouri has a super accurate gun (feels like it too), as far as I'm aware. Congrats on Krakens.

Thanks like I said though yea they may be accurate but I'm no sniper I can't stand doing that, so as I said it's either players are making mistakes or just simply not paying attention.  The dd's were the toughest to kill though.  Cruisers should have done that for me but they didn't

Members
112 posts
887 battles

I've got less than 200 battles total and I've already got 2 krakens in 2 battles. Sometimes you get lucky. Or they get unlucky. Or you're just good. For me it was a combo of A and B.

• Cool 1

[PVE]
Members
384 posts
8,646 battles

You must be on the red teams I face. Sometimes I would rather take the bots into battle. 

[REVY]
Beta Testers
261 posts
1,680 battles

I had one right after I replied to your thread yesterday. But it was in a 19 point secondary build Captain in my Arkansas Beta with 6 kills. Just felt dirty.

Members
1,815 posts
816 battles

You know all those threads where people talk about getting steamrolled?  You are the reason.

Members
3,774 posts
8,328 battles
40 minutes ago, firemedic1428 said:

I had one right after I replied to your thread yesterday. But it was in a 19 point secondary build Captain in my Arkansas Beta with 6 kills. Just felt dirty.

I'm running Halsey in my Missouri at the moment and he's only a 16 point captain. But with an AA build not secondary.

Members
3,774 posts
8,328 battles
1 hour ago, DrHolmes52 said:

You know all those threads where people talk about getting steamrolled?  You are the reason.

No the proper steam roll is that the entire team is alive, and the opposite team is completely wiped out with nothing on the bored.  That is what a steam roll is.  A kraken is not a steam roll.

Members
1,815 posts
816 battles
25 minutes ago, torpsRus said:

No the proper steam roll is that the entire team is alive, and the opposite team is completely wiped out with nothing on the bored.  That is what a steam roll is.  A kraken is not a steam roll.

Dang my eyes, I thought there were 9 of you still alive.

[BBICT]
Members
3,372 posts
3,561 battles

Nice! I have but one Kraken in 3k games. Not sure what I do wrong really. Been close in things as different as the Clemson, to the Leander, to the Republic...but no dice. 

Nice games man! 

[SRBL]
Members
122 posts
3 hours ago, torpsRus said:

Is it just the weekend or are some players just not paying attention?  I mean  2 kraken unleashed over a span of 2 days?  I'm a bit confused with this but oh well.

I got two yesterday and one today myself. One in a Nicholas and two in a Balti. 

[DAY]
Members
1,185 posts
11,759 battles

well i once got back to back kraken, so.....

play enough battles and RNG will eventually show something weird

[-GPS-]
Members
108 posts
5,703 battles

Can’t seem to get the Missouri to work. The guns have been trolling me for days on this ship, having better rng with German bbs. 

Edited by SIEDOGG