Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Cit_the_bed

Lost 100K free xp to a bug

2 comments in this topic

[ARP3]
Members
412 posts
10,455 battles

I was checking how much more XP points I needed to level my captain. I moved the tab up to see how much elite xp I needed without free xp. One point was attainable, two points needed an additional 100K free XP. 

I then hit ESCAPE and I heard the game take the XP. I don't trust the cancel button, I use 4K screen and the buttons are so small and easy to make a mistake, so I always use ESC key to exit.

The game took the XPs and upgraded the captain.

100K free xp was gone. I have tried to replicate the bug on a new 0 point captain for 15 minutes now, but I can't. I made a ticket but have no hope.

There should be a confirmation dialogue for using free xp. It's too easy for a bug or accidental mis-click to use all your xp.

From now on when I check captain XP I will record with relive, every time. 

[ARGSY]
Members
6,293 posts
4,243 battles

The cancel button is there for a reason. You should have back-clicked on the number of points to update so that it wasn't using free XP any more; this is what I've done whenever I wanted to check how much more is required.

Good luck with the ticket. If it fails, well, you'll just have to make best use of that captain. But don't assign the points until you know all hope is lost, because they'll want to take them back off you in order to resolve your issue.

Sign in to follow this