You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
__crazy8s_

How long will it take me to grind silver?

29 comments in this topic

Members
3,774 posts
8,328 battles

Alright in order to buy back all of my tier 9 ships that I am currently researching.  It is going to cost me a grand total of 53,950,000 in silver.  So if I play my Missouri every day for the next month or so on a daily basis, how long should it take me or rather how many games should it take me to have all of my tier 9 researchable ships bought back.

• Boring 1
  • Bad 1

[WAG]
Beta Testers
679 posts
5,545 battles

premium account? if so roughly 100-200 games if you do decently to well in the ship earnign 500K-1mil per game. (with a few outliers)

if not premium 200-400 depending on if ur earning 250-500k a game (with a few outliers)

Members
1,149 posts
3,141 battles

Way too long. The credit grind in this game is the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen. I run premium account and I always grind through a ship's XP way before I even get close to half of its credits.

If you're making good profit (like 650-700k) you should be able to get there in under 100 games. Be thankful you have a Missouri. 

Members
3,774 posts
8,328 battles
9 minutes ago, GX9900A said:

premium account? if so roughly 100-200 games if you do decently to well in the ship earnign 500K-1mil per game. (with a few outliers)

if not premium 200-400 depending on if ur earning 250-500k a game (with a few outliers)

Yes I have premium account time 56 days left lol.

[HYDRO]
Members
1,563 posts
3,751 battles

How much do you earn in your average Missouri battle?

Do you have premium account?

Any economic flags?

Need a bit more info is what I mean :Smile_hiding:.

In addition, since it has been a while since tech tree discounts, you might find some Tier IX-X discounts.

Members
3,774 posts
8,328 battles

and the roughly 53 million credits is only the ships I have to buy to be able to research the tier 10s.  I still have to buy back my Yamato my Kurfurst Montana Mino and Hindy as well.  So yea that's only half of what I have to grind.

Members
3,774 posts
8,328 battles
18 minutes ago, warheart1992 said:

How much do you earn in your average Missouri battle?

Do you have premium account?

Any economic flags?

Need a bit more info is what I mean :Smile_hiding:.

In addition, since it has been a while since tech tree discounts, you might find some Tier IX-X discounts.

It depends on a bad game 250 to 300K on a great game 400K to 500K

No to Economic Flags

Yes to premium account.

Edited by torpsRus

Members
3,774 posts
8,328 battles

Lol maybe Wargaming would take pitty on my situation and give me the 500 Mill in credits we get on the test server lol (jk)  I really don't mind doing the grind.

Edited by torpsRus

[OPRAH]
[OPRAH]
Beta Testers
3,861 posts
12,603 battles

@torpsRus A long time if you consistently win and get in as much damage as needed for a large net credit payout, Longer if you lose more than win! I got up to 500+ mil long before I got my 1st tier 9 and 10.

Members
3,774 posts
8,328 battles
2 minutes ago, CAPTMUDDXX said:

@torpsRus A long time if you consistently win and get in as much damage as needed for a large net credit payout, Longer if you lose more than win! I got up to 500+ mil long before I got my 1st tier 9 and 10.

As I said I'm not too worried about it.  I am retired after all, plus its a time killer while the forge build is on hold, plus I still got to get my new Missouri Captain up to 19 points lol.  So not too big of a deal.  I've at least got my Tashkent and Z-46 back.  Working on Seattle and Buffalo now.

[WOLF9]
Members
266 posts
3,893 battles

About 180 games if you average 300k in profits per battle, if my math is correct.  Easily doable before your premium time runs out, and you should have enough time to grind for some of your tier 10s as well.

Members
3,774 posts
8,328 battles
4 minutes ago, Uncle_Lou said:

About 180 games if you average 300k in profits per battle, if my math is correct.  Easily doable before your premium time runs out, and you should have enough time to grind for some of your tier 10s as well.

Well in the next month or so I plan on re stocking my premium account time.  I've just been holding off because all of my money has been going to a forge build that I'm doing outside in real life away from the game.  So I haven't had money to spend on the game itself.

[DAY]
Members
1,178 posts
11,719 battles

assuming you have Missouri

2mil per 3 games that means around 80 games for your 53mil

so....

3 nights or 2 days? one dedicated weekend?

Members
1,327 posts
501 battles

BUY BACK???

I think the BIGGER question here is... WHY DID YOU SELL THEM IN THE FIRST PLACE???

• Bad 1

[WOLF9]
Members
266 posts
3,893 battles
1 minute ago, torpsRus said:

Well in the next month or so I plan on re stocking my premium account time.  I've just been holding off because all of my money has been going to a forge build that I'm doing outside in real life away from the game.  So I haven't had money to spend on the game itself.

Nothing wrong with prioritizing RL... a forge, huh?  That means you do smithy work... very cool.  I've often thought it would be very cool to learn bladesmithing; I just don't really have the time to invest.  That and its not something widely taught these days so finding instruction would be a challenge.

Members
3,774 posts
8,328 battles
1 minute ago, Uncle_Lou said:

Nothing wrong with prioritizing RL... a forge, huh?  That means you do smithy work... very cool.  I've often thought it would be very cool to learn bladesmithing; I just don't really have the time to invest.  That and its not something widely taught these days so finding instruction would be a challenge.

Yea I'm attempting it as a retirement hobby, I actually own a working forge already, but I was not comfortable with the way the burners were set up.  Vertically and directly above 90 degrees to the forge body.  So heat rises at risk of melting the burner connection.  So I said no to that started building my own out of an air tank.

[WOLF9]
Members
266 posts
3,893 battles
1 minute ago, torpsRus said:

Yea I'm attempting it as a retirement hobby, I actually own a working forge already, but I was not comfortable with the way the burners were set up.  Vertically and directly above 90 degrees to the forge body.  So heat rises at risk of melting the burner connection.  So I said no to that started building my own out of an air tank.

I'm assuming said burner connection is supplying fuel to the fire, so I would say that is definitely not the ideal setup.  At any rate, good luck with your hobby and your silver grind!

Members
3,774 posts
8,328 battles
1 minute ago, Uncle_Lou said:

I'm assuming said burner connection is supplying fuel to the fire, so I would say that is definitely not the ideal setup.  At any rate, good luck with your hobby and your silver grind!

correct

Members
1,327 posts
501 battles
7 minutes ago, torpsRus said:

good friend of mine is a Blacksmith... he won Season 7 of FIF and has a shop in CT and makes OUTSTANDING knives... Good luck

• Bad 1

Members
3,774 posts
8,328 battles
6 minutes ago, neptunes_wrath said:

good friend of mine is a Blacksmith... he won Season 7 of FIF and has a shop in CT and makes OUTSTANDING knives... Good luck

thanks yea I'm trying to get myself off the PC lol.  Once i get the forge complete I'll try and get some recordings of it up and running, I'm building it out of a 5 gallon compressed air tank.  I was going to do it out of a 5 gal propane tank but I decided not to.

Edited by torpsRus

[FAILD]
Members
427 posts
1,608 battles
1 hour ago, torpsRus said:

and the roughly 53 million credits is only the ships I have to buy to be able to research the tier 10s.  I still have to buy back my Yamato my Kurfurst Montana Mino and Hindy as well.  So yea that's only half of what I have to grind.

You say buy back as in you sold them at one time...

Members
3,774 posts
8,328 battles
Just now, Sped_Gax said:

You say buy back as in you sold them at one time...

Sold most all of them cause I'm ADHD with this game lol.  And now I'm paying dearly for it.

Beta Testers
2,983 posts
4,388 battles

buy that silver chest in the premium ship,0 days wasted.

Members
3,774 posts
8,328 battles
Just now, Cruxdei said:

buy that silver chest in the premium ship,0 days wasted.

Like I've already stated I don't have the money to spend on the game at the moment.  My money is going to Real Life projects lol.

Beta Testers
2,983 posts
4,388 battles
Just now, torpsRus said:

Like I've already stated I don't have the money to spend on the game at the moment.  My money is going to Real Life projects lol.

hmmm you got me stumped here buddy,the fine gentlemen above us here gave you great advices,but they are time consuming.

wows credit grind is good,compared to world of tanks,where it's terrible.