Chann_Winson

PTS 0.7.7 rewards: 10 instead of 12 special signal flags

3 comments in this topic

[DPI]
Members
30 posts

Noticed that the rewards for PTS 0.7.7 are already available.

https://worldofwarships.com/en/userbonus/

Thank you. Always nice to get free stuff. 

However i noticed that for completing both missions with 3+ Stars in both Part 1 and 2 i got 10 instead of 12 special flags.

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/public_test_077/

Looks like for one of those I only got 1 of each flag instead of the 3. 

2nbmmcg.jpg

Not complaining, just reporting it. 

Thanks again.

Btw: Really cool that you can earn the rewards again in Part 2 even when you already got them in Part 1. 

Edited by Chann_Winson

Members
1,834 posts
17,617 battles
1 hour ago, Chann_Winson said:

Btw: Really cool that you can earn the rewards again in Part 2 even when you already got them in Part 1. 

They got me w/that 1 this PT...usually I finish all the tasks in part 1...but due to grinding out 3 different US ships for the discounts at the time I only ground for the T10 ship for the premium day & figured I would just wait until part 2 to do the scenario tasks seeing as they usually only let you do those tasks once...so I waited & only got the draconic rewards for part 2...but at least on top of the usual double up on the camos & regular flags I got the extra day of premium...which I also thought was only gonna be available once so I still came out ahead of the game...although those 6 extra draconics sure woulda been nice during that premium time.

[TARFU]
Members
879 posts
5,915 battles

no, what happens is that you get the reward for the first one that friday... then you have to wait a week to get the second PTS rewards on the following friday. wierd hey

what's funny is that i made a ticket for this and the guy that responded didn't even know, he told me i didn't finish the tasks or something... LOL

Edited by HorrorRoach