Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
tm63au

WOWS stats and numbers website

11 comments in this topic

[POP]
Members
1,164 posts
15,055 battles

Anyone using the WOWS stats and number NA site and if so are you getting up date figures seems like its stop.

I have been checking on my game stats all day and they have not changed

regards

Edited by tm63au

[-LOD-]
Members
23 posts
3,094 battles

Due to the changes in the EULA to cover the GDPR I think the API that these sites used like Warships Today have stopped working now unfortunately, you can see your stats in game however under your profile just it will not show how you're doing compared to the server average.

[ARP]
Members
63 posts
1,677 battles
1 minute ago, Ethermaster_1 said:

Due to the changes in the EULA to cover the GDPR I think the API that these sites used like Warships Today have stopped working now unfortunately, you can see your stats in game however under your profile just it will not show how you're doing compared to the server average.

Really? I didn't know game stats counted as personal information ^^

A little bit excessive if you ask me but thanks for the info, didn't think about that one.

[POP]
Members
1,164 posts
15,055 battles
6 minutes ago, Ethermaster_1 said:

Ok thanks for the heads up

Edited by tm63au

[-LOD-]
Members
23 posts
3,094 battles

Yeah I think they have been blocked as per section 5.3.2 of the EULA. There API have had also have had access to other account details like your email address which is regarded as personal information.

5.3.2 We may employ certain physical, electronic and managerial procedures designed to help safeguard and prevent unauthorized access, use, alteration, modification and/or disclosure of your personal information. Although we use procedures reasonably designed to safeguard the security of your personal information, transmissions made on or through the Internet and personal information stored on our servers or the servers of third parties that we use are vulnerable to attack and cannot be guaranteed to be secure. In addition, submissions made by email are not protected by encryption and are vulnerable to disclosure to third parties, including due to interception during transmission.

[FART]
Members
100 posts
4,723 battles

Use wowstats.org -- it seems to be updating and working fine.

[LOU1]
Members
3,034 posts
8,128 battles

Stats-numbers has been keeping up-to-date for me.  Unfortunately, warships.today is now stating that either my stats are set to Private or the connection to WG has failed; seems to have data through 7/15.

Edited by ExploratorOne

[CUTE]
Supertester
4,092 posts
4,164 battles

Pretty sure those statistics that the API gives isn't covered by GDPR... WoWs-numbers does perfectly fine, the problem is that Warships Today kinda died.

[5D5]
Members
2,286 posts
14,345 battles
1 hour ago, ExploratorOne said:

Stats-numbers has been keeping up-to-date for me.  Unfortunately, warships.today is now stating that either my stats are set to Private or the connection to WG has failed; seems to have data through 7/15.

I have the same experience.

Sign in to follow this