You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Sinboto

Too early to be this annoyed

9 comments in this topic

[NDA]
Supertester
3,281 posts
5,871 battles

Venting rant incoming! 

So I'm grinding my premium ships right now so I can grab the T9 russian DD that leads to kab. 

Jump into a match in nelson  and get a T9, great for cash grinding if I can stay alive long enough, good match, got hit hard a few times and had to outrep some fires but I'm still alive by the 8 min mark  (with most of my HP gone but alive) I've done bout 90k damage on enemy BBs but the team has been destroyed, only me and about four other guys left. 

So me and an alsac head towards the enemy (two BBs one NC a nagato and one steaming in from A plus a neptune pelting me from way off for a infuriating amount of time) at B, let me say this now :there is absolutely no way we could have won this fight, we were going to do as much damage as possible so the two BBs (and the roon) behind us could have a chance of winning the match. 

So going through the gap between C and B we are angled to the nagato when suddenly this guy (alsac) turns full broadside not only forcing me broadside by crashing into me but also chipping away at my already depleted HP, I freak out asking him what the hell he's doing with no response, he dies (while the neptune has been shooting me the whole time) and by time I've righted myself I now have a nagato in front of me another BB (north cal) at my broadside to the left and ANOTHER BB coming  from A.  

I got exactly one more salvo out before I died, and had to take my headset off so my buddy in discord wouldn't get the full brunt of an ex riflemen's string of curses. 

Ok I'm done, back to grinding. 

Edited by Sinboto

[ICBM]
Members
339 posts
5,104 battles

Tashkent is totally worth it. Unlock her, upgrade, and you will fill the seas with your opponent's salty tears. Seriously. Totally fun ship. 

[NDA]
Supertester
3,281 posts
5,871 battles
3 minutes ago, mrieder79 said:

Tashkent is totally worth it. Unlock her, upgrade, and you will fill the seas with your opponent's salty tears. Seriously. Totally fun ship. 

I'm fitting her out now, hopefully I enjoy her. (lest I wasted my cash)

[CUTE]
Members
5,202 posts
3,461 battles

Never too early to have soul crushing frustration! This is WOWS Captain!

[BSL]
Members
740 posts
14,560 battles

Because the DD is faster and more maneuverable, it really is up to you to stay out of the BBs way.  If you don't want that responsibility, don't stay next to them.

• Funny 1

[NDA]
Supertester
3,281 posts
5,871 battles
4 minutes ago, BearlyHereBear said:

Because the DD is faster and more maneuverable, it really is up to you to stay out of the BBs way.  If you don't want that responsibility, don't stay next to them.

read the post again, you missed something important. 

[BSL]
Members
740 posts
14,560 battles
2 minutes ago, Sinboto said:

read the post again, you missed something important. 

Sorry, got caught up in the DD bit.  If you were low HP, why didn't you let Alsace move further in front to tank for you?

[NDA]
Supertester
3,281 posts
5,871 battles
Just now, BearlyHereBear said:

Sorry, got caught up in the DD bit.  If you were low HP, why didn't you let Alsace move further in front to tank for you?

he was hence blocking me and forcing me broadside

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
9,282 posts

Likely situational setup: Its very likely he was in scope mode, max zoom and jammin' to his favorite toons...