Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
verkhne

Remember silver credit ship sales?

14 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

Beta Testers
256 posts
5,951 battles

When are we gonna get a set of ship sales? Maybe after all these premium ones? Standard tech sales have been gone for awhile it seems, with I think only an American sales of some sort for July4th.. What gives WG??

  • Bad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24
[KEGEL]
Members
111 posts
5,496 battles

Yep patiently waiting for another tech tree sale.

Took full advantage of US one earlier this month, Dallas, Seattle & Des Moines.

Don't care which nation is next, have ships unlocked ready for purchase for each.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
191
[WPP]
Members
526 posts
5,521 battles

I sorta thought some branch of some nation is almost always on sale.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
102
[LANCE]
Members
316 posts
3,291 battles

The IJN destroyers (akizuki line) is currently on sale. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
1,156 posts
3,146 battles

With my luck the sales end up between my grinds so I can't take advantage of them. I have to pick a line and grind through it because I can't afford more than one or two at a time. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
1,858 posts
17,674 battles
3 hours ago, Bravo4zero said:

The IJN destroyers (akizuki line) is currently on sale. 

The only discount I see on he IJN DD line is the 10% clan bonus.

I've had the Z 52 researched for almost a year now...KM DDs haven't gotten any love in a long time...need 1 of them Full Metal Jacket "love you long time" discounts.

Edited by IfYouSeeKhaos

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
610
[OPRAH]
[OPRAH]
Beta Testers
3,903 posts
12,634 battles

@verkhne I just bought a US tech tree ship at a sale price yesterday. Take a look at all the tech tree lines once in awhile and you may find that what you are stating is not true!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
101
[EQRN]
Members
348 posts
8,987 battles

Sales used to be almost every weekend.  Around October those sales dropped off to 1 or 2 a month.  June had zero.  July had US BBs and cruisers.  I’ll be very interested to see what comes in August, if anything.  Does WG think there is a credit glut in the game?  If you’re seeing anything on sale, it’s a clan bonus.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
64
[WOLF6]
Members
196 posts
2,219 battles
14 hours ago, Bravo4zero said:

The IJN destroyers (akizuki line) is currently on sale. 

No, it isn't. 

9 hours ago, CAPTMUDDXX said:

@verkhne I just bought a US tech tree ship at a sale price yesterday. Take a look at all the tech tree lines once in awhile and you may find that what you are stating is not true!

Same as above, that was just your clan bonus. 

You can differentiate a sale from your clan bonus by the end date.  When you hover over the "Purchase" button, it will say "Clan Discount", and below purchase price it will say "Permanent".  You can also see this info by hovering over the ships in the tech tree view.

If it is a posted sale, instead of Permanent, it will have the time remaining for the sale listed in days/hours.Capture1.JPG.ada81aee2f7a7f928217a151b3422f73.JPGCapture2.JPG.cdbcc7fb0b554903670ea8ca6d414adb.JPG

Edited by ZoomieG
ad pics

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
102
[LANCE]
Members
316 posts
3,291 battles
1 hour ago, ZoomieG said:

No, it isn't. 

Same as above, that was just your clan bonus. 

You can differentiate a sale from your clan bonus by the end date.  When you hover over the "Purchase" button, it will say "Clan Discount", and below purchase price it will say "Permanent".  You can also see this info by hovering over the ships in the tech tree view.

If it is a posted sale, instead of Permanent, it will have the time remaining for the sale listed in days/hours.Capture1.JPG.ada81aee2f7a7f928217a151b3422f73.JPGCapture2.JPG.cdbcc7fb0b554903670ea8ca6d414adb.JPG

Didn’t notice that. I just bought the Akizuki that’s why I thought it was on sale! My bad ..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
610
[OPRAH]
[OPRAH]
Beta Testers
3,903 posts
12,634 battles

@ZoomieG A sale is a sale no matter what the reason. You are in a clan so I suspect the reduced price is available to you also. If so take advantage of it while you can since we never can tell when a WG give me deal might be taken away!

A Sale Is A Sale.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
64
[WOLF6]
Members
196 posts
2,219 battles
5 hours ago, Bravo4zero said:

Didn’t notice that. I just bought the Akizuki that’s why I thought it was on sale! My bad ..

Didn't mean to come off overly harsh; I've seen a lot of people miss the details in the UI, and thought some pics would clear it up.

4 hours ago, CAPTMUDDXX said:

@ZoomieG A sale is a sale no matter what the reason. You are in a clan so I suspect the reduced price is available to you also. If so take advantage of it while you can since we never can tell when a WG give me deal might be taken away!

A Sale Is A Sale.

I guess it depends on your perspective.  The clan discount, as I noted above, is permanent.  The only way to lose it is to leave your clan.  Thus, it's the same as the items in the shop like flag bundles: the discount is now the standard price. 

That being said, it also makes the periodic 15%/30%/50% discounts less valuable.

I suppose WG could remove it with a complete overhaul of the clan system, but that would rock the boat in significant ways.

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
102
[LANCE]
Members
316 posts
3,291 battles
8 hours ago, ZoomieG said:

Didn't mean to come off overly harsh; I've seen a lot of people miss the details in the UI, and thought some pics would clear it up.

I appreciated the update mate so no “harshness” taken :cap_like:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×