Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.

5 comments in this topic

Members
58 posts

Isoroku is missing from my Reserve.

I hadn't bought him a ship yet, and he must have taken it personally when I was awarded Yamamoto and assigned him to the Yugumo.  I feel awful.

If you see a robust orange and white tabby, please contact me.  I miss him already and will be sure to get him in a ship ASAP.

Thank you, 

BGLT

(9) High School Fleet – New Camo - YouTube - Google Chrome 7_21_2018 11_18_35 PM.png

• Funny 1

[GWG]
[GWG]
Members
5,414 posts
9,604 battles

Check your visibility (butt hurt filter) table.  It's the special snowflake in the lower right corner.  Make sure 'High School Fleet' has a green eyeball.

Isoroku_Wakatake.jpg

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
8,804 posts
15,278 battles

This is like the second or third post about missing cats; what king of a wild Tom is this Isoroku guy? He's out catting about all over town!

[C-1]
[C-1]
Members
361 posts
6,814 battles

lol yeah, happened to me once. All of my ARP girls turned into elderly, angry-looking Japanese men. For some reason the settings got messed with during an update or something some time ago.

Didn't even check on the cat though... There has to be a Anime nightclub in port somewhere where they all go from time to time and ask some regular random captain to stand in for them.

Members
58 posts

Thanx much....put a bowl of milk out n checked my settings.

Furball is back to sitting on my lap purrrring.

Like I posted earlier, Isoroku has yet to Captain a ship of mine.  Does he have a special voice?

Sign in to follow this