You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
BigGunLittleTank

AFK Kronshtadt Swears he wasn't playing at the time

6 comments in this topic

Members
58 posts

I sent this message to an "AFK" teammate yesterday,  "Your team is not happy with you being afk."

I log back in a few hours later and I have three messages from the Admiral....I won't mention which one.

He says he hasn't played since the previous day and that he shows his last game was in a Des Moines with 168k damage.

We have both contacted the "Support Center," but I was told that I would not be updated on the situation due to the privacy policy.

Now today my IJN feline captain goes missing.  I hadn't entrusted the cat with a ship yet (you know how cats can be) but I had plenty of space in my Reserve (19) so I was in no hurry.

Has anyone else had similar issues recently?

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
8,809 posts
15,355 battles

No missing cats, no ghost games.

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
9,282 posts

Family members, friends, frenemies... I'd suggest he change his password and not tell anyone. 

[ABDA]
Beta Testers
16,193 posts
11,707 battles
6 minutes ago, Herr_Reitz said:

Family members, friends, frenemies... I'd suggest he change his password and not tell anyone. 

This.  He might want to check his system for a keylogger too.

[RKN]
Members
1,634 posts
3,364 battles

It's the Russians I tell you, first the election, now people's video game accounts. Is there no end to their mischeif?

The guy might want to change his password or make it so that it's not remembered when he logs on. I have a lot of small kids in my house, kicking them off my account was the second best thing to happen to my WTR.

[HINON]
Supertester
19,289 posts
12,830 battles
On 7/22/2018 at 4:57 AM, BigGunLittleTank said:

Now today my IJN feline captain goes missing.

Have you doublechecked your content filters? Filtering out HSF content also filters out the cat I think.