Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
__crazy8s_

Can we get a bit cleaner looking achievements page?

7 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

Members
3,774 posts
8,328 battles

  A small request for the Achievements page.  Under My Achievements it looks just blah.  With the All Achievements drop down by type it just bolsters the My Achievements section by number.  Looking at this I think, why can't there just be two pages for it.  It would actually look a lot cleaner than this.  My request is small not that important but probably fixable in the long run.

shot-18.07.21_15.45.53-0667.jpg

  • Bad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
600
[OPRAH]
[OPRAH]
Beta Testers
3,858 posts
12,603 battles

I rarely look at that page and when I do I have no problem at all with it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
3,774 posts
8,328 battles

Eh its just my OCD going nuts with that screen lol.

  • Bad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
228
[VFW]
Members
938 posts
21,181 battles
1 hour ago, torpsRus said:

  A small request for the Achievements page.  Under My Achievements it looks just blah.  With the All Achievements drop down by type it just bolsters the My Achievements section by number.  Looking at this I think, why can't there just be two pages for it.  It would actually look a lot cleaner than this.  My request is small not that important but probably fixable in the long run.

 

 Agree and in addition, the webpage achievement needs some help also.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
97
[FAILD]
Members
427 posts
1,608 battles
9 minutes ago, TexJapan said:

Agree and in addition, the webpage achievement needs some help also.

Especially the web page acheivement screen. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
555
[CVA16]
Members
2,751 posts
6,390 battles

Maybe you are dwelling too much on your achievements. I hardly ever look at mine.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
228
[VFW]
Members
938 posts
21,181 battles
11 hours ago, CAPTMUDDXX said:

I rarely look at that page and when I do I have no problem at all with it.

 

9 hours ago, Ghostdog1355 said:

Maybe you are dwelling too much on your achievements. I hardly ever look at mine.

  Both webpage and in-game tab for Achievements are not just for you to "rarely" or "hardly" to view.  I myself view it to check my progress and to compare it to others.   For viewing others, it's mainly to gage how experience or skilled they are for Clan purposes. 

  I also view in-game statics and find it very useful in analyzing the weakness/strengths in individual game play (old habit from my pass career).  Combined, all these offer a great insight to a players style/level of play.

vr, 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×