You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
WES_HoundDog

Game is broken

15 comments in this topic

Members
454 posts
8,492 battles

Cruisers sailing broadside tanking better than bb's while doing 10 times their damage.  A cleveland just tanked 2 bb's at 12k by sailing broadside to them and burned them both down. 

Since Wging doesn't like new players getting deleted with citadels they practically removed them from ships.   So is it time to completely remove citadels and make AP pen anything it would have otherwise overpened except dd's?  And give BB's cruiser dispersion?    BB's getting broadside shots on bad cruiser players and ending up with 2.5% total max damage is broken.

• Funny 1
  • Boring 2
  • Bad 1

Members
9,958 posts

I know you're trying to tell us something, but I can't figure out what it is....:cap_cool:

• Cool 1
  • Funny 2

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
15,570 posts
8,995 battles

giphy.gif

Members
918 posts
2,449 battles
4 minutes ago, WES_HoundDog said:

Cruisers sailing broadside tanking better than bb's while doing 10 times their damage.  A cleveland just tanked 2 bb's at 12k by sailing broadside to them and burned them both down. 

Since Wging doesn't like new players getting deleted with citadels they practically removed them from ships.   So is it time to completely remove citadels and make AP pen anything it would have otherwise overpened except dd's?  And give BB's cruiser dispersion?    BB's getting broadside shots on bad cruiser players and ending up with 2.5% total max damage is broken.

Sounds to me like a Cleveland got lucky and burnt down two scrub BB's. Clevelands citadel is smaller and harder to hit since its tier 8 buff but not impossible. Flat broadside Cleveland to two BB's should be dead no questions asked unless the BB players were, like i said earlier: Bad.

[ARGSY]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
5,174 posts
18,873 battles

I read the headline and thought this will be about

- CV OP

- CV trash

- radar OP

- invisi toping DD OP

- BB OP by deleting cruisers with one broadside

- Sauce, Belfast, MK OP

... but a lucky Cleveland burning down two scrub BB...

Sorry didn't trigger anything.

Even without hitting the citadel the BBs should have delete him.

[-K-]
[-K-]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
5,779 posts
6,788 battles
24 minutes ago, WES_HoundDog said:

I suggest you get a Cleveland, try sailing broadside to BBs in a dozen or so games, and then write here about your experiences.

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
8,796 posts
15,175 battles

B A I T !!

• Cool 1
  • Funny 2

[O_O]
Members
4,398 posts
9,515 battles
1 hour ago, WES_HoundDog said:

I don't believe this story.  I am from Missouri...show me.

[CAST]
Members
1,195 posts
7,363 battles

I've shot plenty of T8 Clevelands that turned broadside to me in a BB, and plenty that weren't broadside.  They all died rather quickly.  Nothing special there.  I've also been on the receiving end while grinding my T8 Cleveland.  Like every other cruiser in the game, you don't want to get caught out in the open with against BBs.

If a Cleveland overpowered 2 BBs while tanking their shots, it just means he made his shots count, and the BB players were overpenning into the upper structure instead of shooting into his citadel.

Members
3,468 posts
6,161 battles

They are easy to cit and do serious damage to.  Apparently 2 BBs had no idea where to aim.as Cleveland's are EASY to cit.  Cits still exist - been playing the Rich and Missouri for the last couple months and yea - they absolutely exist.

• Funny 1

Members
3,774 posts
8,328 battles

The game is definitely not broken.  Try sailing angled and not broadside all the time that always helps.

[FOXEH]
[FOXEH]
Alpha Tester
6,199 posts
9,896 battles

It's called angling, try it, it works wonders!

someone link the video of flamu shooting a yamato at the tier 1 cruiser please.:fish_haloween:

[5D5]
Members
2,281 posts
14,311 battles
8 minutes ago, desmo_2 said:

I don't believe this story.  I am from Missouri...show me.

Exactly, this story has more holes than swiss cheese.

Cleveland's are not hard to citadel so those must have been two very bad BBs.

[NOBS]
Members
522 posts
5,860 battles

So I will ask, could the BB's see the spammer? My only complaint is the spammer that can be hit, but if the BB's could see him, bad BB captain's

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
15,570 posts
8,995 battles
5 minutes ago, 1SneakyDevil said:

Exactly, this story has more holes than swiss cheese.

Cleveland's are not hard to citadel so those must have been two very bad BBs.

Actually they are harder to citadel than other cruisers because the Cleveland's citadel is in multiple sections so it takes more normal penetrations.