You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
RevTKS

Your Moment of Derp

8 comments in this topic

[WOLF5]
Members
611 posts
12,157 battles

Feel free to share your Moment of Derp. Here's mine for the week:

I decided to get back into the U.S. line of CA's with all the promos and whatnot. Geared up my Cleveland, found a spare 11 pt Captain and off I went. Ground through all the upgrades and used 12k Free XP to finish out and score the Seattle. When I went about getting the Seattle ready, I went to look at my Captain skills for Cleveland as a starting point.

This is when I noticed, I had done the entire grind without ever having selected a single Captain skill for Cleveland. 11 pts of nothing. 

Derp!

• Funny 2

[FAILD]
Members
427 posts
1,608 battles

Playing Phra Rang shooting torps at a DD... Facepalm

• Cool 1

[PVE]
[PVE]
Beta Testers
1,665 posts
3,815 battles

When I accidentally clicked battle in co op mode with a cruiser that has the type 59 camo with all the special flags equipped and premium consumables equipped on a 200% daily win bonus when I intended to do operations.

Then proceeded to get deleted early on in the accidental co op game with bot BBs loving to aim at soft squishy cruisers and then winning that battle with mediocre rewards with those camos, flags, and consumables wasted.......

• Cool 1

Members
246 posts
1,360 battles

I felt SO bad after this one....

IIRC I was in my Nurnberg (might have been my Yorck, I just know it was one of my cruisers), the battle had gotten SUPER hectic...I was bouncing from target to target because threat priorities and available targets were constantly changing, I'm constantly weaving...this enemy DD pops up about....8-9km away? I used free look to check around quick, make sure I wasn't gonna ram another player or island and there were no higher priorities, zoom back in, let off a full salvo of AP....and right after I fire I realize I'd aimed at a friendly DD who'd zoomed in to challenge the Red DD. My brain just went YUP DD ICON FIRE, because he was Pink Status and it didn't register the color difference in time. I hit him full broadside, every shell hit, took him from 95% health to like 60% >_< Instantly get on chat and am just like "OH MY [edited] I'M SO SORRY". Must not have been a big deal for him or he didn't notice, cuz he didn't reply and my karma didn't go down after, but...yeah I just felt like SUCH crap after lol.

Members
3,774 posts
8,328 battles
48 minutes ago, RevTKS said:

Feel free to share your Moment of Derp. Here's mine for the week:

I decided to get back into the U.S. line of CA's with all the promos and whatnot. Geared up my Cleveland, found a spare 11 pt Captain and off I went. Ground through all the upgrades and used 12k Free XP to finish out and score the Seattle. When I went about getting the Seattle ready, I went to look at my Captain skills for Cleveland as a starting point.

This is when I noticed, I had done the entire grind without ever having selected a single Captain skill for Cleveland. 11 pts of nothing. 

Derp!

Uhm Yea I don't think I could put just one, I could literally write a book on Derp Moments.  Just look at this montage of Derp.  Its full of Derp.

• Cool 1

[WOLF9]
[WOLF9]
Members
165 posts
3,697 battles
29 minutes ago, Vader_Sama said:

When I accidentally clicked battle in co op mode with a cruiser that has the type 59 camo with all the special flags equipped and premium consumables equipped on a 200% daily win bonus when I intended to do operations.

Then proceeded to get deleted early on in the accidental co op game with bot BBs loving to aim at soft squishy cruisers and then winning that battle with mediocre rewards with those camos, flags, and consumables wasted.......

Yep, that's me.  The other thing is accidentally going into random with a brand new ship that I intended for co op.  

[SKDSH]
[SKDSH]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
3,981 posts
9,916 battles
1 hour ago, RevTKS said:

share your Moment of Derp

Well I tend to think that Eric Foreman is my guardian angel when it comes to my life ( in other words I am a true Dumb A _ _ ) . In the game ? I would have to say that it took me a whole week ; after a friend bought me the Anshan for a captain trainer for P.A. DD line ; to realize that indeed the Anshan has torps with greater then 4 Km range .   :Smile_facepalm:

:Smile_honoring: