You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
CarbonButtprint

Harugumo legendary upgrade?

8 comments in this topic

Members
1,149 posts
3,141 battles

Does anyone know what Harugumo's legendary upgrade will be? I don't recall WG saying anything about it but im not sure. 

[AWP]
Members
782 posts
3,017 battles

Considering the Harugumo is still a WIP, how could it have a legendary upgrade mentioned?

[NG-NL]
Members
5,019 posts
8,259 battles

Hopefully the sort that gives Harugumo electric torps w/ 81 sec reload, 14km range, and 79km speed!

[AHOY_]
Beta Testers
6,491 posts
3,435 battles

If I had to guess, I would assume it would be a built-in double-rudder shift + engine power boost. The Double-Rudder shift helping with some maneuverability/wiggling, while the engine power boost reduces the amount of speed lost in turns or direction changes. It would still have the large turning circle of a cruiser, but not bleed as much speed on turns or shifting direction, and it would also have a faster rudder just for some wiggling.

Beta Testers
1,143 posts
3,273 battles

It would be interesting if the module granted DFA consumable or Hydro. 

Isn't harugumo in essence a T10 Atlanta without a Citadel?

[PVE]
Members
9,741 posts
7,472 battles
4 hours ago, CarbonButtprint said:

Does anyone know what Harugumo's legendary upgrade will be? I don't recall WG saying anything about it but im not sure. 

IIRC, one of the news items and/or blog entries on the Unique Upgrades, said that new T10's would get them, but they would be introduced after the new ships are introduced as the Unique Upgrades are supposed to be side grades for a different play style and not an out right buff to the ship. That is why you need to look at the slot it replaces as some replace slot 5 with the concealment module and some replace slot 6 with the reload and range modules.

[TBOW]
Members
1,253 posts
10,690 battles
3 hours ago, Reymu said:

Hopefully the sort that gives Harugumo electric torps w/ 81 sec reload, 14km range, and 79km speed!

You forgot .5km detection. :Smile_teethhappy: