You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
XpliCT_

Sudden Citadel is Now Recruiting

6 comments in this topic

[SUCIT]
Members
824 posts
3,610 battles

Hello, and welcome to the (SUCIT) Sudden Citadel recruitment page!

Who is (SUCIT)?

We are a group of like-minded players, who all strive to improve.  We are a Typhoon Clan with Hurricane aspirations, and are actively recruiting new members for this season of Clan Battles.  We do not currently play in King of the Seas, or Supremacy league, but we are open to trying it with the right group.  We pride ourselves on being organized in game, and having clean and concise coms.  We have a discord server with several hundred active members, and are always willing to division, with clan members, or anyone else.  All of our members are willing to listen and learn, and we strive to better ourselves each and every night.  

What are we looking for?

We do have certain requirements that we aim for in all recruits, but these are not strict, moreso guidelines.  All potential applicants must be on our discord server, and must go through a quick interview with one of our Dep. Coms or Recruiters.  

• 53%+ Winrate
  • 1600+ PR
  • Own and be proficient in at least 1 of the following;
    • BB - Montana, Yamato
    • CA - Hindenburg, Zao, Moskva, Des Moines
    • DD - YueYang, Gearing, Shimakaze
  • Multiple ships across different classes is a benefit. 
  • Be open and willing to learn and discuss tactics and personal improvements.  Be able to listen to and implement constructive criticism.  

What we can offer - 

We offer a competitive environment that is focused on improving all members.  We have a full strategy and tactics book for all Clan Battles maps that all members are expected to learn.  We have weekly strategy meetings that focus on discussing questions about gameplay and issues our players have encountered.  We have inter-clan scrims often that focus on each individual player, and what they must improve.  We are focused on our goals of improving.  

How to apply - 

To apply, please contact our Recruiters or Dep. Coms, either on Discord or in game.  My discord tag is XpliCT#8976, you can message me with any questions.  

Our discord server can be found at - https://discord.gg/QBfHXJb

Thank you for your time and your interest in our clan.  I look forward to seeing you all in battle!

• Boring 1
  • Bad 2

[SF-3]
Beta Testers
1,627 posts
5,524 battles

While I wish you the best of luck, if you aren't going to do KOTS. That actually limits your potential member pool.

[SUCIT]
Members
824 posts
3,610 battles
31 minutes ago, Anumati said:

While I wish you the best of luck, if you aren't going to do KOTS. That actually limits your potential member pool.

Like I said, we'd love to play, but don't currently have a CV player.  That kinda limits our options currently lol

[SF-3]
Beta Testers
1,627 posts
5,524 battles
46 minutes ago, XpliCT_PaiiN said:

Like I said, we'd love to play, but don't currently have a CV player.  That kinda limits our options currently lol

Doesnt help that you arent looking for them or recruiting them

[WOLF7]
Beta Testers
109 posts
1,366 battles

A few questions:

(1) What time zone is your leadership mostly  in (I'd assume Eastern?)?

(2) How late in the evening does the clan typically play, as a group?

(3) When do you anticipate setting up a "Little League" clan with lesser requirements, but similar training goals?

[SUCIT]
Members
824 posts
3,610 battles
3 hours ago, Yasha said:

A few questions:

(1) What time zone is your leadership mostly  in (I'd assume Eastern?)?

(2) How late in the evening does the clan typically play, as a group?

(3) When do you anticipate setting up a "Little League" clan with lesser requirements, but similar training goals?

We are mostly Eastern, we have a few players that are in Western that can normally play during Eastern times.  

We normally play until 10:30-11:00 eastern, with some players staying up to div after CBs.

We already actually have a feeder clan, I just don't have someone to run it yet.  The clan is all set up though.