You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Nocroman

wORLD OF wARSHIPS

9 comments in this topic

[-AFK-]
Members
15 posts
1,423 battles

Hiya,

I am a 100% disabled veteran and sometimes due to the long wait to enter a battle my damaged body must (not by my choice) expel all that is in my bladder. As courtesy to my fellow players I leave  the game so MY ship does not just sit there and do nothing. It takes an extended amount of time for me to do this. Also due to Agent Orange exposure and the medications I have to take, it is a constant struggle not to let my body extricate my bowels at will, but sometimes I cannot stop it from doing so several times in a row. Thus you see the many withdrawals from battle. I do the best I can with what I have left of my body after honorably serving this country for you to make a profit in. Please do not penalize me for my disabilities incurred in combat in the service of my and your country.

Thank You for your time

100% disabled Veteran

Griz

Members
3,774 posts
8,328 battles

There is a bit too much T M I (too much info in that)  But I fully understand this.  I'm a 100 Percenter too.  So don't feel bad about it.  Not to mention some players like to joke about PTSD on this game and it aint a joke.

Edited by torpsRus
  • Cool 1

[RKLES]
[RKLES]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
3,441 posts
11,693 battles

First, thank you for your service.

Second, change the font color. Red is for moderators only.

Third, as long as you move your ship and do any damage, you will not be penalized.

[OPRAH]
[OPRAH]
Beta Testers
3,848 posts
12,576 battles

Bravo! Thanks for your service and sacrifice. I too am disabled and a permanent resident of a nursing home. There are times I have to set the lap top aside while loading into a battle or even mid battle! I accept the penalty without complaining since I fully understand why they added it. Too many players or bot level up users were serial offenders with no penalty for it. I also understand WG has no way of knowing why you are AFK and the penalty is applied to all offenders equally.

So play on and enjoy the times you don't have to run for the outhouse.

Don't worry about the font color for this one! But he is correct RED is for the moderators!

• Cool 1

[GWG]
[GWG]
Members
5,397 posts
9,560 battles

Just set your auto-pilot to cruise back and forth.

You'll still be doing more than half the players.

:-)

• Cool 1
  • Funny 2

[GWG]
[GWG]
Members
5,397 posts
9,560 battles

Oh my GOD !!!

It happened...   Phone rings..  Guy at my door...   Got to get this -- right after I started a battle...

So I set an auto-pilot course expecting to get killed right away...  Mind you my captain has MANUAL SECONDARIES...   soooo...   ZERO damage...

30 minutes later, I come back to my computer...   Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha ......

(edit...   Replay available on request -- I saved it...   I have GOT to see THAT)

Jul_21_18_Missouri_AFK_A.jpg

Jul_21_18_Missouri_AFK_D.jpg

Edited by AVR_Project

[C-1]
[C-1]
Members
356 posts
6,747 battles
1 hour ago, AVR_Project said:

30 minutes later, I come back to my computer...   Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha ...…

The fact that you made 1,161 xp in a battle on autopilot both impresses me to no limit and disgusts me completely. I am torn...

[GWG]
[GWG]
Members
5,397 posts
9,560 battles
3 hours ago, Levits said:

The fact that you made 1,161 xp in a battle on autopilot both impresses me to no limit and disgusts me completely. I am torn...

OK...  Here's the Replay..  Drag and drop on top of your WorldOfWarships.exe file

Remember  to hit Right Shift/Ctrl then Backspace to release the view...   since I'm not there, silly.

I switch it over to the map display about 10 seconds into the battle, so you need to do that right away or you are stuck in map.

Numeric keypad.
 7 will make you elevate
 9 will make you lower
 4 will rotate left
 6 will rotate right
 5 tilt down
 8 tilt up
 pageup or number key 1=  zoom in
 pagedn or number key 3 = zoom out
 Arrow keys:
 left - pan left
 right - pan right
 up - forward
 down - reverse back

LOL...   My other team members DIDN'T HAVE A CLUE...   In fact, I was right there with them, IN FORMATION..  In fact, I seem to be doing the pushing.  It's hilarious !!

And yes, you will see it getting three caps under heavy fire...  Enjoy !!!

20180721_162441_PASB509-Missouri_50_Gold_harbor.wowsreplay

Members
1,309 posts
501 battles

how does one do ANYTHING being 100% disabled..... I mean..... 100%>?>  typing ALONE would require at least 3% abled....

Edited by neptunes_wrath
  • Boring 1