You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Stephen57_battleship

Russian Cruisers

4 comments in this topic

Members
33 posts
7,381 battles

hey everybody. my goal is to have one ship or two from every nation to play and I am wondering if WG will bring back the Kutuzov? I am working toward the Kronshtadt  and would like to earn the Stalingrad  but I don't play clan battle's will there be a different way? let me know thanks Stephen

[OPG]
Members
3,970 posts
5,672 battles

1.  No, the Kutuzov falls under the list of OP premiums that have been "permanently" removed from sale.  WG could always change their mind, but right now there is no indication there are any plans to ever sell the Kutuzov again for regular purchase.  It is still possible to get her in super containers however.

2.  Still no word on how, or if, Stalingrad will be made available outside of the arsenal.  WG said there would be an alternate way to earn her apart from clan battles, but since you can "technically" buy her from the arsenal with out ever playing Clan Battles it remains to be seen if this was what WG meant by that, or if there will be other means in the future.  

Members
33 posts
7,381 battles

hi Yashma.. that would be great if I got the Kutuzov in a super container ,I heard people get ships in super containers but I never get one and yeah we all have to see about the Stalingrad Thanks a lot Stephen

Members
709 posts
9,924 battles

Not the answer to your question, but I did start a topic over in Reddit about a replacement T8 and or a brand new T7 Premium Cruiser.  Hopefully WG took some notes.