Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
landedkiller

someone able to enhance this image

8 comments in this topic

Beta Testers
1,330 posts
3,591 battles

I believe these may be the Russian Battleships as why else would one blur the image where the ships are. We would know for sure if someone could enhance the image.

1A6B6C43-85F6-4FA7-9789-122FFC4BEB88.jpeg

[HINON]
Supertester
19,245 posts
12,789 battles

'enhancing' images is a hollywood fantasy. At most we can enhance contrast, but contrast isn't the problem here, or reduce noise, but noise isn't the problem here either. The images you want 'enhanced' are blurry, and we can't un-blurry it. We can only bring out data that already exists in the image, and the data / info you want, doesn't.

[DAKI]
WoWS Wiki Editor
7,328 posts
6,609 battles
16 minutes ago, Lert said:

'enhancing' images is a hollywood fantasy. At most we can enhance contrast, but contrast isn't the problem here, or reduce noise, but noise isn't the problem here either. The images you want 'enhanced' are blurry, and we can't un-blurry it. We can only bring out data that already exists in the image, and the data / info you want, doesn't.

2078832_700b.jpeg.f09e8cd3ee5d0404b2894f

• Funny 4

[ERN]
[ERN]
Modder, Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
10,123 posts
4,270 battles
1 hour ago, landedkiller said:

Well If That’s the case I don’t know what to do

you can wait like the rest of us

Members
3,042 posts
1,915 battles
On 7/21/2018 at 8:37 AM, landedkiller said:

I believe these may be the Russian Battleships as why else would one blur the image where the ships are. We would know for sure if someone could enhance the image.

1A6B6C43-85F6-4FA7-9789-122FFC4BEB88.jpeg

No, those are almost definitely VMF BBs. The second from right with the russian flag background is Sovetsky Soyuz. I can tell because it looks like a bizarre hybrid of Yamato size, Iowa/Littorio shape, and apparently Iowa-looking armament. Either that, or there is a third planned Russian Free XP/Coal ship, because the 3 right-most in the image that are russian are all premiums. But this also applies to non-released tech tree ships/tech tree ship variants renamed for testing, too, so it could be either.

• Cool 1

Alpha Tester
588 posts
4,261 battles
On 8/6/2018 at 5:00 PM, linusboy2118 said:

Krons,Stalingrad, already in game russian BBs

First three are Khabarovsk, Grozovoi, Moskva, 100%. Definitely not looking at an entire line of RU BBs.

I'm pretty confident that after that we have Stalingrad. I have Kronstadt overlayed, but there are two problems with it being Kronstadt: first of all, the ship list doesn't order ships that way. It orders favorites > nation (Japan, USA, RU, Germany, UK, France, PA, Italy, Commonwealth, Poland) > tier from low to high > ship class from DD -> CL/A -> BB -> CV. If it's Kronstadt it should be listed ahead of all the T10s. The second problem is that the Kronstadt is a little too long, even if the silhouette of the superstructure fits roughly- this could just be artifacting. It's possible these inconsistencies are localization-related (or supertester related) or just some kind of hidden setting that's messed up the port ship list, but if it is a screencap of a vanilla client then I would not be confident saying Kronstadt is pictured there.

I don't have the Stalingrad to compare, but anyone that wants to can just screencap their port, overlay the icon, scale it to the right size and then drop the transparency of the layer to 20% or so to see how it fits.

Regardless of whether it's Kronstadt and Stalingrad or just Stalingrad, the final ship is 100% an unannounced ship- either a third cruiser or a BB.

KlNM7oK.jpg

Sign in to follow this