Colonel_Vernon

Support is a joke?

12 comments in this topic

[7AES]
[7AES]
Members
23 posts
2,326 battles

So, I'm new to tickets....Typically I just deal with the issues.  But, over the past month since I've been playing more I've had more things disappear and I wanted them back.  

That's my lead up.  Is anyone else have problems with the person responding to your ticket, not even addressing the problem?  Its like they aren't even reading.  Example:  My daily missions vanished.  I had 19/20 of the chain missions completed with 1 to go.  Expiration date on the mission is 8/1.  I sent in a ticket stating that it was there, its now gone, please help. (Others had this issue, I asked.  They eventually came back)  

The response....

Dear Colonel_Vernon,

New missions are not related with Indianapolis marathon.

The marathon is over and there is no way to complete it.

Should you have any other issues please don't hesitate to contact us.

Good luck on the battlefield.

Best regards,

Really?  I never said anything about the Indianapolis mission.  This is the only time they ignore what I have said and went on with something else.  Anyone else having this issue and what they do or say to get them to understand you?

Members
649 posts
7,464 battles

So what do you exactly want to complete? What mission are you completing since you didn't said anything about what mission you wanted to finish...

For me, the support teams are doing great at their job.
I had a problem before about the steam sales on WoWs and my stuff that I bought there didn't came to me in-game and I had to contact the support since steam didn't allowed me to refund and I got everything back...

[HINON]
Members
9,017 posts

They probably have had a bunch of questions from the indy marathon. Just politely correct them with the proper mission and put in a link to the news article with the mission you are referencing. 

[7AES]
[7AES]
Members
23 posts
2,326 battles

I don't want anything 'complete'.  At the time the entire mission vanished, it was gone....I had 2 weeks left to finish it, So naturally I wanted it back, to finish it.  I had 19/20 complete, I needed one more.  

Your response is exactly what I mean.  I say the issue, then the reply comes and its like they are answering someone else's ticket.  I say it 2-3 times and still, the replay is way off base.

On 21.07.2018 at 3:38 PM, RipNuN2 said:

They probably have had a bunch of questions from the indy marathon. Just politely correct them with the proper mission and put in a link to the news article with the mission you are referencing. 

Sarcasm took over on the last one....Its getting old.

Members
56 posts
7,005 battles
6 minutes ago, Colonel_Vernon said:

I don't want anything 'complete'.  At the time the entire mission vanished, it was gone....I had 2 weeks left to finish it, So naturally I wanted it back, to finish it.  I had 19/20 complete, I needed one more.  

Your response is exactly what I mean.  I say the issue, then the reply comes and its like they are answering someone else's ticket.  I say it 2-3 times and still, the replay is way off base.

The way you "say the issue" is obviously imprecise, since support and 2 forumites misunderstood what you meant. 

If you want others to understand what you mean, be as precise as possible in your description. A good start would be providing the actual name of the mission you are referring to, which in this case is probably the daily challenge.

[7AES]
[7AES]
Members
23 posts
2,326 battles
49 minutes ago, ImpalaCustom said:

The way you "say the issue" is obviously imprecise, since support and 2 forumites misunderstood what you meant. 

If you want others to understand what you mean, be as precise as possible in your description. A good start would be providing the actual name of the mission you are referring to, which in this case is probably the daily challenge.

Here I am not being specific, Just in general I'm curious if others have the problem.

In regards to my post, I used the term missions because all of them were gone.  But yes, the one I was most concerned with was the daily missions.   I guess If I have to spell it out as if talking to a preschooler, then I will.

• Bad 2

[-BMV-]
Members
346 posts
6,579 battles

Since you only had one to complete have you considered that maybe you actually completed it???  Do you have 5 of each of the special signals in your inventory that you didn't have before?

[OPRAH]
[OPRAH]
Beta Testers
3,859 posts
12,603 battles

@Colonel_Vernon if you are referring to the current ones that award premium consumables and coal they are still present todays pair showed up in my port this morning. Turbo_7 directly

[7AES]
[7AES]
Members
23 posts
2,326 battles
32 minutes ago, mrh308 said:

Since you only had one to complete have you considered that maybe you actually completed it???  Do you have 5 of each of the special signals in your inventory that you didn't have before?

lol, Um yes

[-BMV-]
Members
346 posts
6,579 battles

4 minutes ago, Colonel_Vernon said:

lol, Um yes

This doesn't tell me if you are certain you didn't complete it or if you just realized you goofed up and are laughing at your self.  Still having issues with the communication part which is probably your real problem here.  But assuming you mean you are sure you didn't complete it just close the game and restart.  Missions vanish all the time and appear for no good reason.  Sometimes I get ones that I have already completed reapplied (but you can't actually progress them). Restarting almost always fixes it.

• Cool 1

[7AES]
[7AES]
Members
23 posts
2,326 battles
2 hours ago, mrh308 said:

This doesn't tell me if you are certain you didn't complete it or if you just realized you goofed up and are laughing at your self.  Still having issues with the communication part which is probably your real problem here.  But assuming you mean you are sure you didn't complete it just close the game and restart.  Missions vanish all the time and appear for no good reason.  Sometimes I get ones that I have already completed reapplied (but you can't actually progress them). Restarting almost always fixes it.

You got that comment instead of the smart one.  I said in my original post that the missions came back as they were supposed too.  If the missions weren't replaced with 5 other new ones, and others in my clan that had the same issue, then I would agree with you.  But since I had new ones at the rest I was thinking more along the lines of a bug.  Hints the ticket.  In the future I will restart first and see if that helps the issue.

Community Department
2,106 posts
520 battles
On 21.07.2018 at 8:22 PM, Colonel_Vernon said:

You got that comment instead of the smart one.  I said in my original post that the missions came back as they were supposed too.  If the missions weren't replaced with 5 other new ones, and others in my clan that had the same issue, then I would agree with you.  But since I had new ones at the rest I was thinking more along the lines of a bug.  Hints the ticket.  In the future I will restart first and see if that helps the issue.

Sorry for such answer. Yes, this is the right way to fix issues with missions.
I know collegues who answer tickets, they are doing their best but sometimes there may be miscommunication, it happens very rarely. 
Please make more notes in tickets in the future, make screenshots of the issue to remove additional leading questions and to make answers more specific.