You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
crazyferret23777

Massachusetts and CQE medals

6 comments in this topic

Members
233 posts
4,631 battles

All of you Mass owners out there what is your record for number of CQE in a single match? I've had 3 a couple of times mostly dd's. I also think she is a excellent DD hunter second only to the scharny in that regard in terms of BB's.

• Boring 1

[WOLFB]
[WOLFB]
Members
80 posts
5,372 battles

Only 2 in a game, but I did have my best game ever in my shiny new Mass; 260K with 6 kills. I'm not even a good BB player. It's a great ship.  The urge to sneak just into secondary range but not much closer has really helped me focus on  maintaining that medium distance where the ship excels. 

Edit- 3 secondary kills in a match.  And in realizing the secondaries are making a big difference in my kill count.  I'll smack ships down to 1-2K, and instead of a team mate securing the kill, my secondaries are finishing these ships of with hilarious reliability. Fun ship! 

Edited by Fruta_mala
  • Cool 1

[INTEL]
Members
8,591 posts
25,732 battles
18 hours ago, Fruta_mala said:

Only 2 in a game, but I did have my best game ever in my shiny new Mass; 260K with 6 kills. I'm not even a good BB player. It's a great ship.  The urge to sneak just into secondary range but not much closer has really helped me focus on  maintaining that medium distance where the ship excels.

Several of us have long advocated that all BBs should have good secondaries, because BB drivers love to push up to use them. That would go far to reduce the problem of sniping BBs. 

[CUTE]
Members
5,202 posts
3,461 battles
2 hours ago, Taichunger said:

Several of us have long advocated that all BBs should have good secondaries, because BB drivers love to push up to use them. That would go far to reduce the problem of sniping BBs. 

"Good secondaries" is quite subjective. We talking secondaries so good BB doesnt need to aim main guns at anything smaller than a Cruiser, or a variation on what we already have in game. 

When do secondaries become "good" is what I'm asking, so I can try and figure if its balanced at all. Would we adjust combat efficiency of current vessels to ensure balance if "good" secondaries became universal?