Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Abides

Can't win

66 comments in this topic

[DUDE_]
Members
2,604 posts
12,503 battles

You can try to help people win, help people get better, use thousands of game experience to tell them what to do, or where to go, how to use radar, or where to position to use it. Why a cv should not be in the corner and press forward, as he is 5 squares from any cap and take forever to load his planes.... no matter how hard you try you to help..... get chat banned, never find me swearing or threatening...chat banned again trying to help.

try to tell a BB please stop shooting HE...chat banned.  tell a BB to use AP...chat banned..... tell a BB to not show broadside, tell a dd that there are 5 radars and a cv, just spot and don't cap...….and infinitum.... it's caring to much...

In the end you get chat banned by a 30% WR non camo, non flag wearing, FTP player that you are trying to help learn the game.

• Funny 1
  • Boring 1
  • Bad 2

Members
571 posts

Don't "Tell"

Don't "Inform"

Don't "Suggest"

Play to your Best and Ignore the rest.

Those who want to learn will seek out the Knowledge

Edited by _Lord_Scott_
  • Cool 7

[RCB4]
[RCB4]
Beta Testers
472 posts
16 minutes ago, Sweetsie said:

You can try to help people win, help people get better, use thousands of game experience to tell them what to do, or where to go, how to use radar, or where to position to use it. Why a cv should not be in the corner and press forward, as he is 5 squares from any cap and take forever to load his planes.... no matter how hard you try you to help..... get chat banned, never find me swearing or threatening...chat banned again trying to help.

try to tell a BB please stop shooting HE...chat banned.  tell a BB to use AP...chat banned..... tell a BB to not show broadside, tell a dd that there are 5 radars and a cv, just spot and don't cap...….and infinitum.... it's caring to much...

In the end you get chat banned by a 30% WR non camo, non flag wearing, FTP player that you are trying to help learn the game.

thanks for trying to help your team thats what teamplay his

the game needs more players like you

• Boring 1

[DUDE_]
Members
2,604 posts
12,503 battles

try explaining on where to go or how to set up or why it won't work....And I get chat banned....

diqZnR8.jpg

[ICE9]
Members
855 posts

I never offer unsolicited advice.

As the saying goes, "Never try to teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig."

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[DUDE_]
Members
2,604 posts
12,503 battles
2 minutes ago, TF77 said:

I never offer unsolicited advice.

As the saying goes, "Never try to teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig."

which is awesome. but everything in my core is to help or educate others if they are going the wrong way. tired of being penalized for it.

[DIEBL]
Members
1,413 posts
14,672 battles
4 minutes ago, Sweetsie said:

which is awesome. but everything in my core is to help or educate others if they are going the wrong way. tired of being penalized for it.

Yeah I used to try to help others too now I just laugh at them for I will get a chat ban either way so it might as well be for something worthwhile

[TBW]
Members
6,421 posts
12,065 battles

I never get lost. Everyone is always telling me where to go. Funny how it's always the same place. Maybe they are banning you so you play the battle instead of typing.

P.S. Don't take offense it was a joke.

Edited by Sovereigndawg
  • Bad 1

[DUDE_]
Members
2,604 posts
12,503 battles

Fubuki you don't have 14k torps

Tirpitz he his 7k away and going away your torps  wont hit him.

52, popping hydro as soon as the game starts doesn't help, wait till you get to the cap.

Why are you guys popping your fighter planes,  the enemy cv wont have planes here for another 1.5 minutes.

HE, AP, sitting in your own smoke...

I try to help...reported, chat ban

[OBS]
Members
1,243 posts
9,078 battles

I do it here and there, but never with raging or insulting.  Chat ban, I've never even seen one.

No need to push C, hold at B.  You'll die over there Bismarck.  We have the lead, no need to push.  CV why are you charging into A cap?

Stuff like that.  Maybe it has a positive effect 60% of the time, but if you go in expecting nothing, any help is a pleasant bonus.

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
7,014 posts
7,530 battles

I stopped offering advice except in certain situations. And I always try and say something like "respectfully suggest you do this and/or that" instead of "do this or that", it helps.

Of course, it's the weekend. Nothing helps the weekend. I'm 2-4 so far. ><

[PRIME]
Members
11 posts
1,551 battles

And this is why i don't pay to play. Can't win just did 5 battles. So sick and tiered of putting on camo, special flags after each battle. Whats the use in using them when they go away the next battle. Can't win why aply that stuff. Don't no just frastrated. I see i toppic on why i hate this game. But can't find it.

Members
9,997 posts
32 minutes ago, Sweetsie said:

try explaining on where to go or how to set up or why it won't work....And I get chat banned....

They don't want to know? They don't know you from Adam?

Sorry, but you're wasting your time trying to change the Player base. it's never going to change...:Smile_teethhappy:

• Cool 2

[NGA]
Alpha Tester
9,718 posts
3,941 battles

1. You have a history of chat bans, yes? Likely makes it easier to get chat banned.

2. Probably a bit too hot headed over a PUG.

3. You joined a clan to division with people right? Only play randoms when you are then?

4. https://www.google.com/search?q=mirror+for+sale&source=univ&tbm=shop&tbo=u&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiE4_fC-K7cAhVo4YMKHR7VBiwQsxgItgI&biw=1920&bih=966

[HINON]
Members
9,059 posts

I've offered all sorts of solid advice in matches and yet I've never been chat banned. Perhaps you should work on a better delivery. :cap_like:

• Cool 2

[OBS]
Members
1,243 posts
9,078 battles
6 minutes ago, RipNuN2 said:

I've offered all sorts of solid advice in matches and yet I've never been chat banned. Perhaps you should work on a better delivery. :cap_like:

How bout you shut yer mouth, ya fuc*in as*wad!  Lol

• Funny 2

[DUDE_]
Members
2,604 posts
12,503 battles
8 minutes ago, J30_Reinhardt said:

1. You have a history of chat bans, yes? Likely makes it easier to get chat banned.

2. Probably a bit too hot headed over a PUG.

3. You joined a clan to division with people right? Only play randoms when you are then?

4. https://www.google.com/search?q=mirror+for+sale&source=univ&tbm=shop&tbo=u&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiE4_fC-K7cAhVo4YMKHR7VBiwQsxgItgI&biw=1920&bih=966

I want you to know how wrong you are.

[DUDE_]
Members
2,604 posts
12,503 battles

how about a different view, a player that funds the game and tries to help is knocked back from players he is trying to help that have never spent a dime.....

Edited by Sweetsie

[NGA]
Alpha Tester
9,718 posts
3,941 battles
1 minute ago, Sweetsie said:

I want you to know how wrong you are.

Could be mistaking you for someone who complains about losses all the time on the forums. *shrug*

If I am, sorry.

[DUDE_]
Members
2,604 posts
12,503 battles
1 minute ago, J30_Reinhardt said:

Could be mistaking you for someone who complains about losses all the time on the forums. *shrug*

If I am, sorry.

play more, post less. that's my motto

Members
3,774 posts
8,328 battles
1 hour ago, Sweetsie said:

Maybe some players take how you are saying things to help them differently.  I mean it could easily sound as if you are trying to bash them when you aren't.  Players are in a sense stubborn you could say.

Beta Testers
1,493 posts
9,009 battles
18 minutes ago, Sweetsie said:

Fubuki you don't have 14k torps

Tirpitz he his 7k away and going away your torps  wont hit him.

52, popping hydro as soon as the game starts doesn't help, wait till you get to the cap.

Why are you guys popping your fighter planes,  the enemy cv wont have planes here for another 1.5 minutes.

HE, AP, sitting in your own smoke...

I try to help...reported, chat ban

6 minutes ago, RipNuN2 said:

For instance instead of what you said to the Fubuki or Tirpitz, which in team chat is going to sound like you are calling them out phrased that way, say something like, "It might be better to wait till you get a bit closer.  Your torps aren't likely to hit them from there," or something like that.

If you are wording things like you are calling them out, and you are being prolific in your advice phrased that way, people may be reacting to you thinking you sound like a control freak.

[SOFOP]
Members
256 posts
3,660 battles
20 minutes ago, FrozenFinger said:

And this is why i don't pay to play. Can't win just did 5 battles. So sick and tiered of putting on camo, special flags after each battle. Whats the use in using them when they go away the next battle. Can't win why aply that stuff. Don't no just frastrated. I see i toppic on why i hate this game. But can't find it.

You may not be aware, you can enable auto replenish for flags and camo.  You do not need to out them in each time.

Sign in to follow this