Jump to content
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
richie_macrophage

Dasha being added as commander

72 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

8
[ICLAD]
[ICLAD]
Beta Testers
37 posts
10,191 battles

Neat!  So is that 7 Dashas, 1 Dasha for one of 7 lines (you pick) or 1 Dasha fits all? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
303
[SOFOP]
Members
547 posts
5,716 battles

1 Dasha to rule them all, 1 Dasha to find them.  1 Dasha to bring them all, and in the darkness, BIND THEM!

  • Cool 5
  • Funny 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
563
[INTEL]
Members
1,061 posts
10,161 battles
8 minutes ago, Belthorian said:

Holy crap are the Social Justice Warriors going to have Kittens when they see Dasha dressed in Chinese and Japanese clothes. I can hear it already....WHITEWASHING and CULTURAL APPROPRIATION!!!!!! 

 Dasha is Russian and therefore immune from SJW persecution. She may however have had an affair with Trump....

  • Cool 3
  • Funny 7
  • Bad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
84
[HAG]
Beta Testers
356 posts
4,792 battles

I don't have a female Russian captain so sounds good to me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7,814
[NMKJT]
Beta Testers
22,070 posts
3,895 battles
16 minutes ago, Belthorian said:

Holy crap are the Social Justice Warriors going to have Kittens when they see Dasha dressed in Chinese and Japanese clothes. I can hear it already....WHITEWASHING and CULTURAL APPROPRIATION!!!!!! 

cos·play
ˈkäzˌplā,ˈkäsˌplā/
noun
 
  1. 1.
    the practice of dressing up as a character from a, movie, book, or video game, or wearing clothes that celebrate cultural events.
  • Cool 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
340
[POP]
Members
928 posts
10,946 battles

I hope she's 10pts.

I think they've missed the opportunity to have her dressed in naval uniforms.
maxresdefault.jpg

  • Cool 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4,738
[ERN]
[ERN]
Modder, Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
10,402 posts
4,550 battles

this is what happen when most of the forums fantasized over her to the point it get kinda creepy. but each to it own i guess

  • Cool 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
115
[LLF]
Beta Testers
230 posts

I'm ok with this, it just means I can have more beautiful female captains for my beautiful German ships.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,963
[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
17,903 posts
10,435 battles
16 minutes ago, MajorRenegade said:

this is what happen when most of the forums fantasized over her to the point it get kinda creepy. but each to it own i guess

I find her extremely appealing but that was more than a bit over the top.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,963
[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
17,903 posts
10,435 battles
7 minutes ago, Sweetsie said:

this is a very bad idea.

It is a far better idea than Steven Seagal was even before he became a public relations nightmare.

  • Cool 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,991
[TBW]
Members
7,090 posts
13,001 battles

What happens when Dasha's contract runs out, will it be Jane Perova or Dasha Doe?

  • Funny 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
829 posts
10,547 battles
57 minutes ago, Gerbertz said:

I hope she's 10pts.

I think they've missed the opportunity to have her dressed in naval uniforms.
maxresdefault.jpg

That’s a lot of eye shadow.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
93
[PRNA]
Members
241 posts
3,128 battles
42 minutes ago, Blackgunner said:

It's pretty surprising, seeing as most of these guys like to stare at anime girls 24/7 365.  It's amazing they even know what a real woman looks like.

Hi, I'm the guy not judging you for your hobbies. 

 

:cap_old: Guess there's always gotta be one.

  • Cool 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
340
[POP]
Members
928 posts
10,946 battles
56 minutes ago, Kuramitsu said:

I'm ok with this, it just means I can have more beautiful female captains for my beautiful German ships.

I missed out on Thea, I hope they bring her back!
maxresdefault.jpg

  • Cool 3
  • Bad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
115
[LLF]
Beta Testers
230 posts
3 minutes ago, Gerbertz said:

I missed out on Thea, I hope they bring her back!
maxresdefault.jpg

I'm sure they will.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,627
[HINON]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
7,488 posts
2,090 battles

We managed to go from Dasha to Anime in one page...

 

I'm not even sure if impressive is the right word for that...

 

Well, only one thing for it;

 

TB5ErCv.gif

  • Funny 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
202
[FGNE]
Members
530 posts
2,841 battles
39 minutes ago, Sovereigndawg said:

What happens when Dasha's contract runs out, will it be Jane Perova or Dasha Doe?

Then they renew Dasha’s contract!

Edited by CO_Valle

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
608
[WOLF2]
Members
2,639 posts
14,397 battles
1 hour ago, Blackgunner said:

It's pretty surprising, seeing as most of these guys like to stare at anime girls 24/7 365.  It's amazing they even know what a real woman looks like.

I shouldn't laugh - or should I :)

Grabs Popcorn!

Edited by Commander_367

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×