Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Leopard_IX

Test Server Rewards

7 comments in this topic

Members
3,774 posts
8,328 battles

Yep just got all of mine lol.  I about bluntly forgot about it.  

Edited by torpsRus

[NEUTR]
Members
2,207 posts
6,208 battles

FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT IS PLAYING THE GAME FOR FREE:

You can save the claims of PTS reward for many weeks. Pick a time, like a weekend, when you can sit down and play the game for an entire day, then claim the reward.

Use the free premium time plus all the flags you saved from PTS and dailies to grind down a ship's lane or farm credits.

If you participate in all PTS save up all the exp boost flags, you can easily farm tens of thousands of free exp (not to mention normal exp), in one go. 

• Cool 1

[BRZKR]
[BRZKR]
Members
422 posts
1 minute ago, NeutralState said:

FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT IS PLAYING THE GAME FOR FREE:

You can save the claims of PTS reward for many weeks. Pick a time, like a weekend, when you can sit down and play the game for an entire day, then claim the reward.

Use the free premium time plus all the flags you saved from PTS and dailies to grind down a ship's lane or farm credits.

If you participate in all PTS save up all the exp boost flags, you can easily farm tens of thousands of free exp (not to mention normal exp), in one go. 

Glad you mentioned it. I am saving mine for this weekend since part of the prize is 2 days of premium time.

[ARGSY]
Members
6,459 posts
4,321 battles
5 minutes ago, NeutralState said:

Pick a time, like a weekend, when you can sit down and play the game for an entire day, then claim the reward.

Good point, as I am going away this weekend. Premium time would have been wasted. Thank you.

Normally they only drop these things when the new patch comes in.

[INTEL]
Members
6,675 posts
25,841 battles

Had gotten it earlier. Thanks.

Sign in to follow this