Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
__crazy8s_

What's with the green blips in my recordings?

8 comments in this topic

Members
3,774 posts
8,328 battles

So I've been running some tests with some edited videos and adding features in texts gifs and what not but I've been getting green blips that pop up on occasion.  I'm not quite sure I'm understanding why this is happening.  Is it simply due to a pc reboot?  Or is something going on with my graphics card?  I've only had this PC for about a year.  So the graphics card should not be going bad.  Anybody got any ideas?  Here's a short video so you can see what I'm talking about.  I'm also updating my graphics card at the moment as well.  That could even be the issue but I do not know.

Edited by torpsRus
  • Bad 1

[IXM]
Members
193 posts
3,445 battles

Do you see this in the actual replay in the WoWs client, in the video editor, or in the final video output?  If you see it in the wows client then I would suspect either a corrupted file or possibly a gfx card/driver issue.  If it is in the recorded video or the editor i would suspect a program issue.

What software do you use to record and edit your videos?

Members
3,774 posts
8,328 battles

Yea it was actually showing in the editor I use. I use lightworks.  Im more on the ends thinking that my graphics card was outdated and needed an update.  I'll run some more tests with it later.

• Boring 1

Members
762 posts
15,824 battles

Oh, I thought you were talking about your team mates icons above their ships...

;)

Members
3,774 posts
8,328 battles
1 minute ago, theLaalaa said:

Oh, I thought you were talking about your team mates icons above their ships...

;)

Lol no not the team mates

• Boring 1

Members
3,774 posts
8,328 battles

So I wound up running a second test video, the problem was the graphics card updates.  My Geforce panel was not updating automatically like it should have been for some reason.  This next video I don't see any green blips except for my green blip team mates do you see any?

• Bad 1

Members
3,774 posts
8,328 battles
55 minutes ago, BarneyMM2 said:

No green blinks, but your consumables are chopped off at the bottom.

That's strange I'm not sure why they are chopped off they shouldn't have been lol.  I think it may have been due to that when I updated my graphics card the game went back into full screen mode for some reason.  My recording software was still thinking it was Windowed mode.  That may have been the reason why it was cut off.

Edited by torpsRus
  • Bad 1

Sign in to follow this