Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
VVoony

Does Tirpitz make more credits that other T8 Premium BBs?

7 comments in this topic

[CAPGO]
Members
529 posts
3,317 battles

Does Tirpitz make more credits that other T8 Premium BBs?

I know ships have hidden multiplier for credits and things..so I'm wondering if the hidden value is higher for the Tirpitz?

Because Tirpitz is known to print a lot of credits

[TBOW]
Members
1,253 posts
10,700 battles

I don't think I would say it prints more than the others but if you do well it in, you make the credits you are looking for.  I have the Tirp and I have done that run it to make some credits.  Especially if have Green Wyvren to slap on.

Edited by gcangel82

[-K-]
Members
5,295 posts
9,113 battles

T8 premiums inherently earn more credits than their lower tier counterparts when played well.  Tirpitz receives no extra earning potential over other T8 premiums, but will pay you nicely when you have a good match in her.

[HINON]
Modder, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
6,498 posts
3,751 battles

No it does not. All T8 premiums to my knowledge have the same coefficient. Camo bonuses, and flags can increase the credits you earn, but the coefficient is the same.

[AHOY_]
Beta Testers
6,491 posts
3,435 battles

No. Only Kii and Roma, both with the Kobayashi Camouflage, can earn as much as a T9. By the same token, Ashitaka with the Kobayashi Camouflage can earn as much as a T8, assuming it survives the battle long enough (easier in Co-op).

[VVV]
[VVV]
Members
683 posts
10,542 battles

To my knowledge no Roma and Kii with the Kobayashi camo's are the best tier 8 credit earning BB's

Members
622 posts

No, However the fun factor of having that many torps plus secondaries is very high. 

Dispersion of main battery very frustrating. 

Tripitz did help train me for Hindenburg. When Tripitz gets uptiered with a lot of tier 10s the similarities abound. 

Sign in to follow this