Jump to content
Wye_So_Serious

No Kracken?

12 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

474
[LUCK]
Members
1,303 posts
19,581 battles

What gives?

 

no kracken.jpg

Edited by Wye_So_Serious
  • Funny 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,565
[PSP]
Members
6,268 posts
8,904 battles
6 minutes ago, Wye_So_Serious said:

What gives?

 

no kracken.jpg

Did you get a kill in just before the game ended? Or, maybe, did you get a simultaneous kill with someone else?

Do you have a replay?

Edited by Snargfargle

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,212
[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
15,629 posts
9,027 battles
1 minute ago, Snargfargle said:

Did you get a kill in just before the game ended? Or, maybe, did you get a simultaneous kill with someone else?

Do you have a replay?

This, if you get the kill at the last second you don't always get the credit for an achievement.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
474
[LUCK]
Members
1,303 posts
19,581 battles
8 minutes ago, Snargfargle said:

Did you get a kill in just before the game ended? Or, maybe, did you get a simultaneous kill with someone else?

Do you have a replay?

 

7 minutes ago, BrushWolf said:

This, if you get the kill at the last second you don't always get the credit for an achievement.

 

6 minutes ago, Octavian_of_Roma said:

 

This scenario is different. Must be something about not registering at near the exact end of match. My guess. 

That must be the explanation, thanks all. But still....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
474
[LUCK]
Members
1,303 posts
19,581 battles
2 hours ago, LemonadeWarrior said:

Your profile picture combined with your topic made me laugh so hard.:Smile_teethhappy:

Sadly, my profile pic is closer to my actual likeness than I care to admit.

giphy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,998
[ARGSY]
Members
6,312 posts
4,256 battles

Submit a ticket for what it's worth, and see what they do.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Community Department
2,108 posts
520 battles
6 hours ago, Wye_So_Serious said:

What gives?

Spoiler

no kracken.jpg

 

It's very rare situation but still. If you destroyed fifth ship at the very end of the battle there is a small possibility that server managed to count only number of sunked. And didn't have time to count the Achievements. It's a known bug and in the future we'll fix it. I am sorry for this but there is no possibility to accrue the achievement even if you make ticket to support. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
474
[LUCK]
Members
1,303 posts
19,581 battles
3 hours ago, turbo07 said:

It's very rare situation but still. If you destroyed fifth ship at the very end of the battle there is a small possibility that server managed to count only number of sunked. And didn't have time to count the Achievements. It's a known bug and in the future we'll fix it. I am sorry for this but there is no possibility to accrue the achievement even if you make ticket to support. 

Thanks but no worries- now I know to sink it sooner.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×