polarcanada

replays not being record

5 comments in this topic

Members
1 post
1,060 battles

I had just finished a match which I considered to be amazing by my standard.  so as many people I took screen shots and went to grab the replay file to send to the Gnome Overlord Jingles. When I got to the replay files I noticed that no new replays had been stored there since May 5th. If anyone knows why this would be happening please let me know.

[HBG]
Members
17 posts
3,862 battles

You have to re-enable replay recording after every patch. It’s a pain in the backside, but it works.

[O7]
Beta Testers, Supertester
6,398 posts
7,363 battles

@polarcanada Sorry to hear that! Perhaps this replay enabler could prevent that from happening in the future?

https://na.wargaming.net/support/en/products/wows/article/19060/ Drag and drop to your World of Warships directory, run the program and your replays will be activated; I tend to make sure they're enabled by running it every time the game updates (usually just big updates, not patches.)

[RCB4]
[RCB4]
Beta Testers
468 posts

im not much of a computer wiz but i just recently enable my replays in my game

ive used the walktrough on wargaming.net to do it

i know there was a old way to do it manually but in this walktrough it gives you a file by wargaming that does it all for you why i went that route easier

and the reason im saying this is cause for me even after a patch i dont need to do anything and my replays are fully functional

i dont have to mess with it at all

so maybe get that install replay file from wargaming.net see if that helps at all

[RCB4]
[RCB4]
Beta Testers
468 posts
1 minute ago, iamplaya said:

im not much of a computer wiz but i just recently enable my replays in my game

ive used the walktrough on wargaming.net to do it

i know there was a old way to do it manually but in this walktrough it gives you a file by wargaming that does it all for you why i went that route easier

and the reason im saying this is cause for me even after a patch i dont need to do anything and my replays are fully functional

i dont have to mess with it at all

so maybe get that install replay file from wargaming.net see if that helps at all

o nvm kousatsu just gave you the link

that is what i used and it works perfectly