You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
GuntherPrein

I WANT TO RAGE OUT AND QUIT TOO!!!!!

38 comments in this topic

[DIEBL]
Members
1,413 posts
14,550 battles

But I cant because those last 3 teams where sooo bad it was funny and amusing like face roll funny lol.... Anyways I am very surprised and happy I didn't get a chat ban from the last team but me thinks most where bots unable to report me.

Hope everyone's  night has better luck than mine .

Best part of those games is after trying to play for team you just give up and go behind them and listen to them rage out on you " STUPID DD WHY ARE YOU NOT SPOTTING"  well cause you cant aim at anything but BB 18 km away so you don't need me for that right???

Edited by GuntherPrein
  • Cool 2
  • Funny 1

[KP]
Beta Testers
1,824 posts
11,180 battles
6 minutes ago, GuntherPrein said:

well cause you cant aim at anything but BB 18 km away so you don't need me for that right???

LOL, this was my constant complaint last night, don't shoot the CA's, even if you get one shell on them they think not to push, just keep shooting the BB.

I did the same last night, just left the area and told them they can deal with it and went and did damage elsewhere 

[FAILD]
Members
427 posts
1,608 battles
6 minutes ago, GuntherPrein said:

But I cant because those last 3 teams where sooo bad it was funny and amusing like face roll funny lol.... Anyways I am very surprised and happy I didn't get a chat ban from the last team but me thinks most where bots unable to report me.

Best part of those games is after trying to play for team you just give up and go behind them and listen to them rage out on you " STUPID DD WHY ARE YOU NOT SPOTTING"  well cause you cant aim at anything but BB 18 km away so you don't need me for that right???

I had games this morning where they were thrown away. 2 clemsons and an ishi on our side just gotta let time run out 2 bbs on other side. 3 kill ishi goes off trying for more kills and get destroyed... Oh well all i could do was feel good about my play. 

Members
3,774 posts
8,328 battles
12 minutes ago, GuntherPrein said:

I Quit GIF - ImDone Quit Spn GIFs

Alpha Tester
1,275 posts
5,789 battles
26 minutes ago, GuntherPrein said:

u know somtimes u just need to turn your chat off. Having turn off chat is so peacefull with lobby of potoados.

[5D5]
Members
2,277 posts
14,278 battles

LOL...I think I was on the opposite side for one of those battles when you played your Kidd. Total bunch of idiots in that match.

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
15,564 posts
8,979 battles

I have gotten to where I don't play randoms solo very often and prefer to division with friends and then I enjoy it even in losses.

Members
3,774 posts
8,328 battles
16 minutes ago, 5D_Kitakami_Megatron said:

Having turn off chat is so peacefull with lobby of potoados.

I 100% agree with this

Alpha Tester
1,275 posts
5,789 battles
2 minutes ago, torpsRus said:

I 100% agree with this

i know having turn off chat is great but still cant wargaming make a program to balance teams? I have notice some other teams have better players or u see folks who only play under 10 battles in said ships or blocking their stats.

[DIEBL]
Members
1,413 posts
14,550 battles
14 minutes ago, 1SneakyDevil said:

LOL...I think I was on the opposite side for one of those battles when you played your Kidd. Total bunch of idiots in that match.

Yes you where wish you coulda seen the chat was  interesting rofl I gave up on em after a few mins and derped around shooting BB from as far as I could like them

[DIEBL]
Members
1,413 posts
14,550 battles
49 minutes ago, Octavian_of_Roma said:

giphy.gif

Have to work 7 days in a row. No WoWs for me, only forum WoWs. 

Hope you have some better games/teams Gunther.

Hope works not to rough for ya all I did today was constantly fix others mistakes and then my own ( was shaking my head all day long lol)

[SCRAP]
Beta Testers
1,439 posts
4,624 battles
1 hour ago, GuntherPrein said:

THIS!!!

Oh, so much this...

I've started doing it myself lately.

But I understand why. Battleships simply get sandblasted into the water with all that HE flying around. So they hide, hug the back lines and take pot shots where they can.

It's not their fault really. It's the meta.

I go out in my battleships, try to support the CLs - and get flamed down fast. So I go out in my DD and try to cap to keep the team happy ... and get radared to death. So I go out in my CL and wonder why I didn't do so in the first place - I get to blame everybody else!

• Cool 1

[5D5]
Members
2,277 posts
14,278 battles
36 minutes ago, GuntherPrein said:

Yes you where wish you coulda seen the chat was  interesting rofl I gave up on em after a few mins and derped around shooting BB from as far as I could like them

No worries I reported the player that called out your position and each one after that who gave your location.

I'm sure a replay to Support could lead to a strike against those players since giving another player's position is a violation.

[DIEBL]
Members
1,413 posts
14,550 battles
1 minute ago, 1SneakyDevil said:

No worries I reported the player that called out your position and each one after that who gave your location.

I'm sure a replay to Support could lead to a strike against those players since giving another player's position is a violation.

Oh yeah they where mad at me was just giving them a taste of own medicine I tried early got punished and noticed much retreating and ships so close to islands the guns wouldn't shoot over them .... they still tried was kinda funny watching em waste shots on an island tunnel vision I guess and of course the only reason we lost was cause me not all the ships that died early rofl

• Cool 1

Members
3,774 posts
8,328 battles
2 hours ago, GuntherPrein said:

Oh yeah they where mad at me was just giving them a taste of own medicine I tried early got punished and noticed much retreating and ships so close to islands the guns wouldn't shoot over them .... they still tried was kinda funny watching em waste shots on an island tunnel vision I guess and of course the only reason we lost was cause me not all the ships that died early rofl

Exactly why I mute the chat box

Members
3,758 posts
13,966 battles
3 hours ago, GuntherPrein said:

cause you cant aim at anything but BB 18 km away so you don't need me for that right???

Wow! Ya mean some BBs actually get that close to a target?  :Smile_amazed:

• Cool 1

Members
2,557 posts
12,392 battles
7 hours ago, 5D_Kitakami_Megatron said:

lobby of potoados.

See the source image

[SCRAP]
Beta Testers
1,439 posts
4,624 battles
5 hours ago, torpsRus said:

Exactly why I mute the chat box

Please, tell me where to find this manna from heaven!

[CUTE]
Members
5,202 posts
3,461 battles
8 hours ago, BrushWolf said:

I have gotten to where I don't play randoms solo very often and prefer to division with friends and then I enjoy it even in losses.

This is why I don't manage much for T10 games. I just REFUSE to play top tiers as a solo DD player, and my playtime is usually in the AM and not many of my buddies are gaming at that time.... c'est la vie.

[ARGSY]
Members
6,226 posts
4,189 battles

The days I want to rage out and... well not quit, but possibly reach through the monitor and strangle people (/jk) are like earlier in the week, when I'd JUST smoked up in a good place in my Edinburgh... and a team-mate (yeah, right!!) in an Alsace rammed me broadside out of it in full view of the enemy and promptly began using my smoke to shoot from. 

I have never been so tempted to deliberately teamkill.

It's a pity you can't name-and-shame here, because this mouth-breathing idiot deserved it.

[TDRB]
Members
1,070 posts
4,100 battles
9 hours ago, BrushWolf said:

I still play a solo random every now & then, usually when I need just a few more XP or credits, but I prefer to division up with my friends and enjoy playing the game. I do wish all 5 of us could division up in randoms. We battle each other often.

[SBD]
[SBD]
Members
254 posts
3,450 battles

Last nights teams were brutally bad,  a few diamonds in the rough,  but for the most part moron city. 

Members
2,992 posts
5,204 battles
10 minutes ago, DarkStormy said:

Last nights teams were brutally bad,  a few diamonds in the rough,  but for the most part moron city. 

I very much agree. While in a lot of aspects I'm an ok player. When I'm playing the Hiryu, I'm going to be the furthest thing from a detriment to the team. Yet I apparently need to learn to CV. Ok.

Members
433 posts
10 hours ago, GuntherPrein said:

Ugh this is all people want to do. They farm damage off BBs and don't give a rat's [edited]about anything else, and soon the team melts away.

This is also coincidentally why BBs don't push forward anymore.