You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Sinboto

Thanks for the Ship Devs

77 comments in this topic

[NDA]
Supertester
3,281 posts
5,882 battles

Right so first an explanation: 15 people, of which I was one, received a ship recently, known as the USS Massachusetts for winning a competition.  

Now I was pretty happy, and confused, when I saw the ship in my port randomly and thought there had been a mistake (having TOTALLY forgotten about the contest) so when I saw I had won the ship and hadn't been givin it randomly I was pretty excited. 

But, much to my shame, I never actually took the time out to just type out a message saying thank you!:fish_nerv: :fish_palm: :Smile_facepalm:

You guys rock, thanks for the beautiful ship, and I hope you have a good day!  :Smile_coin: 

• Cool 9

[CO-OP]
Members
90 posts

Yup another none average joe getting a free ship, All supertasters and Beta testers and Alpha Testers and any bought or payed employee ( which all the before mentioned are )  from Wargaming should never get awarded ships that should only be for The Real players. 

• Funny 1
  • Boring 1
  • Bad 12

[AWP]
Members
784 posts
3,047 battles
4 minutes ago, _73RD_Easting2NDACAV said:

Yup another none average joe getting a free ship, All supertasters and Beta testers and Alpha Testers and any bought or payed employee ( which all the before mentioned are )  from Wargaming should never get awarded ships that should only be for The Real players. 

Have you ever thought that maybe only the ST, BT, AT, and any bought or pairs employee from WG might be the only ones who are gifted a ship and go to the forums to say thank your or mention winning it? I mean the people who actively post on the forum are a small percent of the playerbase. 

• Bad 1

[HINON]
Members
9,046 posts
5 minutes ago, _73RD_Easting2NDACAV said:

I think WG should double the pay for all supertesters, beta testers, and alpha testers.

ElWkuzN.jpg

• Cool 1
  • Bad 1

[CO-OP]
Members
90 posts

And once again I say they do not need ships. Have you ever thought that free ships are for players and not bought employees from games, No you have not since you think its all right to have mods and then say you have skills, New generation no integrity ( the quality of being honest and having strong moral principles; moral uprightness) just greed and me me me . 

And I see all the Wargaming Trolls come out from under the bridge to voice their cries of fairness for the none average joe players. 

Edited by _73RD_Easting2NDACAV
  • Bad 6

[HINON]
Members
9,046 posts
16 minutes ago, _73RD_Easting2NDACAV said:

And once again I say they do not need ships. Have you ever thought that free ships are for players and not bought employees from games, No you have not since you think its all right to have mods and then say you have skills, New generation no integrity just greed and me me me . 

And I see all the Wargaming Trolls come out from under the bridge to voice their cries of fairness for the none average joe players. 

I publicly support you receiving the same pay rate that all supertesters, alpha testers, and beta testers received.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 3

[HINON]
Supertester
7,523 posts
7,580 battles
25 minutes ago, _73RD_Easting2NDACAV said:

And once again I say they do not need ships. Have you ever thought that free ships are for players and not bought employees from games, No you have not since you think its all right to have mods and then say you have skills, New generation no integrity ( the quality of being honest and having strong moral principles; moral uprightness) just greed and me me me . 

Alpha, beta and super testers are not paid at all. They are not wargamming employees either. Alpha and beta testers either got randomly selected or signed up to play the game before it went live. And super testers are regular players who volunteered to supertest.

Edited by renegadestatuz
  • Cool 3

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
8,804 posts
15,278 battles
22 minutes ago, _73RD_Easting2NDACAV said:

OMG! NOT another "PERSON OF INTEGRITY!" 

Dude, if you really were a "Person of Integrity" you wouldn't bemoan someone getting a prize for winning a contest, nor would you attack someone and call them names simply because they disagree with your opinion. Those are the signs of an immature personality crying because someone else got something and they didn't. Maybe you should have tried to win the contest yourself.

In before this thread finds it's eternal resting place in the locked threads section of the Forum.

• Cool 1

[CO-OP]
Members
90 posts

O look damn its another HINON troll out from under his bridge. 

O well know the Trolls would come out to cry that the truth is not there truth. 

Sorry Umikiami I have more integrity then you ever will, 

For one thinking I'm from the lower class and am a dude is show that you have no concept of integrity. 

• Bad 2
  • Angry 1

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
8,804 posts
15,278 battles
1 minute ago, _73RD_Easting2NDACAV said:

Bigger type does not make you a bigger person. And I don't want to tell you what using blue pastel type makes you look like.

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
8,804 posts
15,278 battles

O well know the Trolls would come out to cry that the truth is not there truth. 

Oh, and by the way, the correct spelling of that word is "their", not "there"; wild, emotional rants always go over better when they're spelled correctly.

[DAKI]
WoWS Wiki Editor
7,328 posts
6,609 battles

Are Wiki Editors and CCs also included? I should start asking WG for payment, certainly wouldn't mind some money moving onto my account :Smile_teethhappy:

• Cool 1

[CO-OP]
Members
90 posts

Yup a mere child that lies to themselves will never grow to be a man a stature or integrity. Umikami but I'm sure you know that every time you look in the mirror DUDE. 

Like I said all the War gaming Trolls will come out from under the bridge they hide under till they smells fresh meat. 

• Bad 2

[NDA]
Supertester
3,281 posts
5,882 battles
17 minutes ago, renegadestatuz said:

Alpha, beta and super testers are not paid at all. They are not wargamming employees either. Alpha and beta testers either got randomly selected or signed up to play the game before it went live. And super testers are regular players who volunteered to supertest.

He's either trolling or has his own views of us already set in stone, which is why I didn't bother to reply to him.(nor will I ever do so)

He also obviously doesn't know what testers do, how we are selected or what our skill bracket is (which is wide since having all elite players playing as testers would defeat the point of it entirely)  my own stats are pretty average as well. 

Not to mention the competition was open to ALL players and not just alpha/beta/supertesters. 

We don't get free things, in fact we don't even get to keep any in game achievements while testing (such as dreadnought and close quarters expert) Nor does it affect our stats in any way. 

We don't keep the ships, nor do we receive them as gifts, we have to pay/work for them like everyone else.  

Frankly I don't know why I've bothered typing this he's not the first person to do this and he will not be the last, if his objective was to derail the thread meant to thank the people who did by me well he's done that spectacularly. 

Edit: I wish I got paid, living in bermuda is extreamly expensive. 

Edited by Sinboto

[HINON]
Supertester
7,523 posts
7,580 battles
6 minutes ago, _73RD_Easting2NDACAV said:

And nether does thinking that the truth is not the truth Imikami. 

And how is it truth just because you say it’s so when you’ve never been one and have 0 clue?

What happens in another game does not mean it automatically happens in another. Sorry, guy lol.

Im going to go enjoy grilling in my $2500 grill now :Smile_popcorn:

Edited by renegadestatuz

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
8,804 posts
15,278 battles
2 minutes ago, _73RD_Easting2NDACAV said:

Yup a mere child that lies to themselves will never grow to be a man a stature or integrity. Umikami but I'm sure you know that every time you look in the mirror DUDE. 

This thread is SO getting closed; I'm out before I tell you some of MY truths, and get banned for it. Be anyone you want to be.

[HINON]
WoWS Wiki Editor
6,247 posts
3,106 battles

I would love to be paid for helping the wiki. The supertesters would dearly enjoy it too—lord knows they do enough work for it. And CCs, dedicating so much of their time to the game just for personal enjoyment...

• Cool 1

[HINON]
Supertester
7,523 posts
7,580 battles

Your truths are your lies you tell yourself to make you feel as though you have done something that no others can do. 

The only lie here is that you actually believe you’re right lol.

Kid, just drop it.