Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
TL_Warlord_Roff

in 10 hours my rent a shimmy goes away and...

15 comments in this topic

[HEROS]
Members
1,430 posts
12,053 battles

I'd really like it this time if the premium engine boost module/upgrade does NOT disappear this time..

If it does it'll be the third time I've lost a high end special upgrade off a rental/loaner ship and it's just a bit annoying.

I'd demount it now with doubloons if I had them but I don't so let us see if this idiot bug happens again.. this time It'll be documented.

Still unhappy that I lost a bunch of coal that I should have gotten from when I was in STW-A.... Never got a reply from anyone on that.

[HINON]
Supertester
19,236 posts
12,772 battles

Take a screenshot of the supermod fitted and keep it on hand, then open a ticket if it does disappear.

• Cool 4

[LOU1]
Members
3,052 posts
8,140 battles

If you lost equipment in the past, I hope you submitted a Support Ticket.  Equipment, Commanders, and Consumables are returned to your inventory when the rental period ends.  While a screenshot may end up being required, WG has a record of your acquisitions and sales, so you may still be able to make a case for a past loss.

On the lost coal Support Ticket: did they just close it without an answer?  In that case, you should reopen it.  I also just reread your original post and am wondering what was said on the Support Tickets from the previous losses.  Support Tickets are really the ONLY way to get a response or help from WG.  If Support was unresponsive, you can always message someone like @Radar_X.

Edited by ExploratorOne

[LOU1]
Members
3,052 posts
8,140 battles

Was just checking again and I don't see an announcement for a patch dropping tomorrow morning.  Usually the rentals remain until the next patch, why are you losing the ship in 10 hours?  Disclaimer: I haven't started playing Clan Battles, so I may be missing some important details.

[ARGSY]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
5,178 posts
18,916 battles
6 minutes ago, ExploratorOne said:

Was just checking again and I don't see an announcement for a patch dropping tomorrow morning.  Usually the rentals remain until the next patch, why are you losing the ship in 10 hours?  Disclaimer: I haven't started playing Clan Battles, so I may be missing some important details.

Clan battle season ends. There is no patch needed.

[STW]
Members
658 posts
4,415 battles
18 minutes ago, Erebthoron said:

Clan battles goes until August 19th.  They rotate the rental ships out for different ships on an interval, or at least that's how I remember them doing it last season.   What that time interval is, I can't remember.

Edited by Deviathan

[SALVO]
Members
17,080 posts
17,754 battles
2 hours ago, TL_Warlord_Roff said:

I'd really like it this time if the premium engine boost module/upgrade does NOT disappear this time..

If it does it'll be the third time I've lost a high end special upgrade off a rental/loaner ship and it's just a bit annoying.

I'd demount it now with doubloons if I had them but I don't so let us see if this idiot bug happens again.. this time It'll be documented.

Still unhappy that I lost a bunch of coal that I should have gotten from when I was in STW-A.... Never got a reply from anyone on that.

Or you could just buy a small amount of doubloons and demount the module.

[QNA]
[QNA]
Members
1,838 posts
5,881 battles
1 minute ago, Crucis said:

Or you could just buy a small amount of doubloons and demount the module.

Or only place Special Upgrades on only specific ships.

Alpha Tester
1,275 posts
5,789 battles
2 hours ago, TL_Warlord_Roff said:

i love my shima and her 20km torps or more like 12km type are great.

[LOU1]
Members
3,052 posts
8,140 battles
2 hours ago, Erebthoron said:

Ah.  I thought it was referring to the rental ship swap that has happened in the past.

Edited by ExploratorOne

[LOU1]
Members
3,052 posts
8,140 battles
1 hour ago, _Lord_Scott_ said:

I count it lost Forever, A hopeless cause.

CS is very Spotty at best.

Guess I have been lucky.  I would still contact contact someone on the WG staff like @Gneisenau013.

[WGA]
Administrator, Developers
900 posts
5,964 battles
14 hours ago, ExploratorOne said:

Guess I have been lucky.  I would still contact contact someone on the WG staff like @Gneisenau013.

Send me a PM and let me know what's happening.

#anchorsaweigh

[HEROS]
Members
1,430 posts
12,053 battles

Well, 

*massive sigh of relief*

They didn't disappear this time.. In inventory right where they are supposed to be.

All good, no report...

Sign in to follow this