You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
LFC_GoldChild

[Bonus[ Invite for New Player

17 comments in this topic

[SUCIT]
Members
824 posts
3,592 battles

105 battles and this is your only post.  

I'm pretty sure everyone gets those links, and nearly everyone browsing the forms already has the game installed, and thus, doesn't qualify for it.  Valiant effort though, I guess.

[-THOR]
Members
583 posts
3,225 battles

You realize that everyone on the forums pretty much as an account?

[BRZKR]
[BRZKR]
Members
416 posts
11 minutes ago, TitanicMan2 said:

You realize that everyone on the forums pretty much as an account?

I believe so. New players generally don't know about the forums.

[YORHA]
Members
3,319 posts

Seeing as you need to have played 5 battles in order to post here...

Members
112 posts
887 battles
28 minutes ago, Leopard_IX said:

I believe so. New players generally don't know about the forums.

I disagree. Every game ever made seems to have forums these days. I've only been playing for a couple days and it too me no time at all to find this place

Members
918 posts
2,449 battles

I doubt threads like these are allowed. Otherwise that's all we would see here so...

ibtl00183f.jpg

[BRZKR]
[BRZKR]
Members
416 posts
Just now, Dolphin48 said:

I disagree. Every game ever made seems to have forums these days. I've only been playing for a couple days and it too me no time at all to find this place

By new players, I mean players who have little knowledge about the WoWS community. And those invite links are for new accounts, people who have have not progressed to level 3, or people who have not played for 3 months. As a result, most players who will be eligible for the link will not visit the forums since they are pretty new to the game.

[PVE]
Members
5,594 posts
18,173 battles

In an attempt to save the thread, I have a question that came up on Reddit. Someone posted asking about new player codes, we all advised him to get a referral code of course but then it came up about the bonus code that is for the Albany and Oleg. It is for new players offered by Wargaming. What we are wondering about is if someone can use a friend invite code AND this referral code to get the bonuses of both. No one seems to know the answer, I figured you could as long as you haven't reached a certain service level but I am guessing since it really doesn't say in the comments about the Albany code. Here is the link about the Albany/Oleg code:

https://www.fanatical.com/en/game/world-of-warships

Edited by Taylor3006

Members
112 posts
887 battles
6 minutes ago, Leopard_IX said:

By new players, I mean players who have little knowledge about the WoWS community. And those invite links are for new accounts, people who have have not progressed to level 3, or people who have not played for 3 months. As a result, most players who will be eligible for the link will not visit the forums since they are pretty new to the game.

Up until yesterday that was me. I'm currently tier 3 only a few days in. My point was these days, every game has an active forum community. Even if someone didn't know about this specifically, it's a pretty safe assumption that if you google "forum" for whatever game you happen to take up , you'll find one. There are active forums for games I played on the NES when it first came out in the mid 90's

[PVE]
Members
9,547 posts
7,451 battles
2 minutes ago, Dolphin48 said:

Up until yesterday that was me. I'm currently tier 3 only a few days in. My point was these days, every game has an active forum community. Even if someone didn't know about this specifically, it's a pretty safe assumption that if you google "forum" for whatever game you happen to take up , you'll find one. There are active forums for games I played on the NES when it first came out in the mid 90's

Not tier 3, but account level 3. Yesterday when you posted, you were already account level 6. Getting to account level 3 only takes 2,000 XP, so it doesn't take long.

• Cool 1

Members
112 posts
887 battles
4 minutes ago, Kizarvexis said:

Not tier 3, but account level 3. Yesterday when you posted, you were already account level 6. Getting to account level 3 only takes 2,000 XP, so it doesn't take long.

Touche

[PVE]
Members
5,594 posts
18,173 battles
5 minutes ago, Dolphin48 said:

The day I fought my first few battles in WoWS, I found not only this forum and signed up, but the Reddit page for WoWS. I didn't sign up to Reddit for a while but followed the threads. Nowadays I think most people are familiar enough with the Interwebs to know to look for information on games that they have started to play. Many hardcore gamers know to look for bonus codes and the like as well.