Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
JediMasterDraco

WoWS Timeline (2018-2019)

16 comments in this topic

[NGA]
Members
1,303 posts
7,893 battles

Well I was just looking over at The Armored Patrol and found this interesting article: https://thearmoredpatrol.com/2018/07/13/what-awaits-us-in-the-next-year-of-wows/

If this is accurate, then I picture a few rather keyed off fans of the Italian Navy. For a basic sum-up.

August 2018: Finishing the Japanese DD side-branch

September 2018: CV Rework (about ^%^%* time)

November 2018: Brit DDs (considering the teething troubles they've had with every Brit line, this sounds about right)

April 2019: Soviet BBs (I predict five Quad 457mm turrets, super-heal, and radar for the tier X)

September 2019: Italian CLs/CAs (yeah; I've got no jokes for this)

Please keep all discussion civilized because I've yet to have a thread be locked and I don't want to start now.

[-Y-]
Alpha Tester
4,869 posts
7,205 battles
30 minutes ago, JediMasterDraco said:

Well I was just looking over at The Armored Patrol and found this interesting article: https://thearmoredpatrol.com/2018/07/13/what-awaits-us-in-the-next-year-of-wows/

If this is accurate, then I picture a few rather keyed off fans of the Italian Navy. For a basic sum-up.

August 2018: Finishing the Japanese DD side-branch

September 2018: CV Rework (about ^%^%* time)

November 2018: Brit DDs (considering the teething troubles they've had with every Brit line, this sounds about right)

April 2019: Soviet BBs (I predict five Quad 457mm turrets, super-heal, and radar for the tier X)

September 2019: Italian CLs/CAs (yeah; I've got no jokes for this)

Please keep all discussion civilized because I've yet to have a thread be locked and I don't want to start now.

you are late. (along with, surprisingly, Armoured Patrol)

so is your source ;)

it has also been dissected, by fellow forumites, and for what it is worth, found to be very inaccurate.

[AHOY_]
Beta Testers
6,503 posts
3,435 battles

It's already been discussed, and highly questionable as it is. The biggest being the CV overhaul suddenly coming up so "soon", when WG said it wasn't even ready for 2018; just ready enough to give CCs a first tease at the direction they wanted to go in.

[NGA]
Members
1,303 posts
7,893 battles

Whoops sorry. My presence in the forums has been a bit spotty lately. Though the only thing I'm skeptical about is the CV rework. Everything else sounds about right.

[UFFA]
[UFFA]
Members
772 posts
63 battles

With the way Abruzzi was modeled and no heavy cruiser premium being leaked it became obvious Italian cruisers in 2018 was a long shot. I was holding out for a repeat of French battleships and February 2019. It's a Russian company with people who probably want to work on the home team's ships. I will be sad however I'm not going to rage if the Italian line slips further away. 

gif-rabbia-13.gif

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
8,809 posts
15,355 battles

I'd much rather have real Italian battleships and cruisers than fake, paper Russian ones with unrealistic abilities, which honestly is what I'm expecting.

• Cool 1

[UFFA]
[UFFA]
Members
772 posts
63 battles
7 minutes ago, Umikami said:

I'd much rather have real Italian battleships and cruisers than fake, paper Russian ones with unrealistic abilities, which honestly is what I'm expecting.

Are you saying the Infrared consumable for Russian battleships to see through smoke/mountain waifus/storms/etc will be OP?

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
8,809 posts
15,355 battles
22 minutes ago, Sparviero said:

Are you saying the Infrared consumable for Russian battleships to see through smoke/mountain waifus/storms/etc will be OP?

Just one of many, I'm afraid.

Members
2 posts
270 battles

I am looking forward to the CV overhaul.   Not because I care about CV's or even World of Warships, but because once WG realizes that completely trashing a stupid tacked on minigame won't destroy the core game, SPG's will finally get pulled from World of Tanks. 

Members
1,156 posts
3,146 battles

Putting the CV rework ahead of the RN DDs makes me really suspicious about the legitimacy of this article. The RN DDs are fully modeled and about to undergo testing, whereas the CV rework was in the "rough ideas" stage just a month or two back. 

[ICE9]
Members
855 posts
2 hours ago, Umikami said:

Gulag.jpg

Members
3,828 posts
14,189 battles
5 hours ago, JediMasterDraco said:

And DD level speed and detectability plus a 75% fire starting chance.

Edited by ReddNekk

Members
719 posts
9,924 battles
7 hours ago, JediMasterDraco said:

Question.  How do you expect this be kept "civilized" when you follow up that first sentence with this:

7 hours ago, JediMasterDraco said:

That's like asking the community to look up at a Blue Sky and then asking them afterwards to not think about Blue!

I'm getting pretty sick and tired of people complaining on these forums about the "placement" in scheduling Italian anything!  THEY ARE COMING YOU NUMBSKULLS!!! 

TELL ME the Polish tech tree full of BBs/CCs/DDs are coming before the Italian Navy, and I'll gladly lend an ear and voice.  But this crap of not showing up yet?  Just close your mouths, would you?

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this