irishsaint

how to get into an old acct

10 comments in this topic

Members
2 posts

i haven't played in awhile and when i logged in i had all tier 1 ships. but i know i had carriers and battle ships, i asked in chat if the servers were reset and a player said no and looked at my profile and said that the acct i was on was from 2011 and no battles. i remembered i had forgotten my info and created a new acct when i got a new PC, my acct with my carriers is under "irishsaint89" which is weird because when i lost my info the last time i called and they helped me back in and i changed all the info so I'd remember. and yet the acct with my carriers aren't even on it? idk but i can't find the email n password to the acct for "irishsaint89" i went through all the emails I've ever had....or at least the ones i still have access to. btw is the acct for wargaming and WOW not the same info? as in can i log into my acct on the launcher then in-game log into a different acct? is that maybe the problem?

[H-W-C]
Members
1,262 posts
3,355 battles

Are you on the right server and did you install through Steam?

• Cool 1

Members
1,788 posts
5,665 battles

Don't know what game you were playing Wargaming company was established in 2012. Tier 1 never had Carriers or Battleships. :cap_cool:

• Cool 2

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
15,696 posts
9,112 battles
23 minutes ago, warpath_33 said:

Are you on the right server and did you install through Steam?

QFT, this is a brand new account so you either just installed with Steam which creates a new account, there are ways to use your original account there which a forum search will reveal or you are on the wrong server.

[O_O]
Members
792 posts
4,789 battles

If you earned the carriers and battleships in Alpha or Closed Beta, then yes there were wipes prior to Open Beta in Augustish of 2015.  That could be the case, but more likely this is just a new account.

-R

[-AA-]
Members
1,729 posts
6,657 battles

Did you lose your account information twice? Do you have so many email accounts that you forgot with which one you signed up...  or was the email account linked to it removed?
WG doesn't transfer stuff from one account to another, at least for as far as I know.

With which account are you logging in, Irishsaint89 or Irishsaint? Irishsaint89 does have some carrier games on it, but I don't know whether this was during beta or not. Best is to send a support ticket..

Edited by LemonadeWarrior

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
8,808 posts
15,336 battles
1 hour ago, Mister_Rawr said:

If you earned the carriers and battleships in Alpha or Closed Beta, then yes there were wipes prior to Open Beta in Augustish of 2015. 

This, because if you were playing your account prior to OBT giving way to the regular game all your achievements were cleared out and everyone started anew.

Members
2 posts

I played WOT very early on closed beta, this acct is new and no I never played on it I couldn't get my old acct so was going to restart but fixed it after. And like I said I've used a lot of emails not with this game but it's hard to find out which email I used for "irishsaint89" and some emails I can't get into anymore. And yes I know there aren't tier 1 carriers I have a 4  n 5 tier carrier. And I played like 2 months ago so it was after the reset.... It was during when they had the port with the dragon.... Plus I was on when the whole space stuff was newish. 

[O_O]
Members
792 posts
4,789 battles

Oh, then yes.  That is quite recently.  Perhaps the support team could send an email reminder or password reset reminder to the email associated with the irishsaint89 account?  Honestly, I kind of doubt they would if you don't already know which it is.  Always worth a try though.

-R

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester
252 posts
4,430 battles

OP, since you've indicated you aren't sure/don't remember which email was associated with the account, here's what you can do -

https://na.wargaming.net/support/en/products/wows/article/19381/

If you cannot remember the email address associated with your account, please provide us with the following information:

• Name of your ISP (Internet Service Provider) at the time of registration
  • IP location at time of registration (City name)
  • If applicable - Visual data concerning your three (3) oldest financial transactions with Wargaming.net (Please submit on-line banking transaction screenshots only, from PlaySpan (UltimatePay) or PayPal. We do not consider screenshots of email notifications.) We only need to see the Gold or Gift Shop purchases (amount, date, payment method and if possible a transaction number), please feel free to black out all other information.

Once we receive all the information needed to authenticate you as the original owner of the account, we can provide more information and change your email.