Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Cpt_Malcom_Reynolds

Do all the tier 10 ships have space camo?

9 comments in this topic

[HSD]
Members
294 posts
9,563 battles

No, not all of them. 

I believe the Space Camos currently available in the premium shop represent the complete range.

[HYDRA]
Members
54 posts
8,535 battles

No, only the ships that were in Space Battles. 

[WOLF3]
[WOLF3]
Members
16,178 posts
14,610 battles

The space camo selection in the store lines up with what ships were put into the Space Battles event.  Not all Tier X ships made it into Space Battles, i.e. Montana, Shimakaze.  Worcester also, she's brand new.

[C-CA]
[C-CA]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,423 posts
3,367 battles

Here's hoping that we'll see more space battles next April Fools with a different variety of ships. Even if it's only for the duration of the event I would love to have UCHUU SENKAN YA-MA-TO~!

[HINON]
Supertester
19,247 posts
12,800 battles
21 minutes ago, Landsraad said:

Even if it's only for the duration of the event I would love to have UCHUU SENKAN YA-MA-TO~!

That will never happen; WG won't pony over the fee to license that ship just for an april fool's event, and I don't see them doing a collab with an anime so famous / popular that isn't even about a wet navy.

[C-CA]
[C-CA]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,423 posts
3,367 battles
8 minutes ago, Lert said:

That will never happen; WG won't pony over the fee to license that ship just for an april fool's event, and I don't see them doing a collab with an anime so famous / popular that isn't even about a wet navy.

It doesn't need to be THE space battleship Yamato obviously (I'm right there with you, THAT is never happening), just A space Yamato is all I ask. Something cool yet non-copyright infringing would be fine.

[HINON]
Supertester
19,247 posts
12,800 battles
11 minutes ago, Landsraad said:

just A space Yamato is all I ask. Something cool yet non-copyright infringing would be fine.

Like in the original april fool's space event? That was just the regular Yamato with some extra bits modeled. I'm with you that a Space Yamato with the care and effort like the current crop of space ships would be cool.

Sign in to follow this