Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
Yuzral

20th July: Yuzral's Birthday Blowout stream!

4 comments in this topic

[WG-CC]
Members
240 posts
198 battles
Ladies, gentlemen and small furry creatures from Alpha Centauri!  I am Yuzral, one of the EU CCs and this Friday, 20th July I will be hosting my first birthday blowout stream1!  Featuring testbotes, divisions, V-25 jousting and whatever insanity comes to mind on the day!  Come and join me for what promises to be a spectacular afternoon, evening and quite possibly night of exploding ships!

When: 1600 BST (1500 UTC) to 2200 BST.  But if I've still got the energy and the viewers, the party might well carry on past that...

Where: EU server for the games (so you'll need an EU account to participate in the torpedo jousting, operation divisions and any other insanity that comes to mind) and twitch.tv/yuzral for the stream. 

What ships might I need?: A V-25 for the torpedo jousting, without a doubt and a Tier 6/7 CV will also be useful.  I have new and interesting game in mind...

Goodies?: Oh, so very yes. As well as the last two of July's CCT crates, Wargaming have donated a boatload of subscriber camo packs - and the boat that brought them.  I have a Massachusetts to give away!

1: That's the first stream, not my first birthday.  Despite what some people say about how I play...
Edited by Yuzral

Members
39 posts
1,615 battles
5 minutes ago, Yuzral said:

Goodies?: Oh, so very yes. As well as the last two of July's CCT crates, Wargaming have donated a boatload of subscriber camo packs - and the boat that brought them.  I have a Massachusetts to give away!

1: That's the first stream, not my first birthday.  Despite what some people say about how I play...

Do you need to have a EU account to get codes?

[WG-CC]
Members
240 posts
198 battles

Nope!  Codes (and the Massachusetts) are cross-server!

[SOUP]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
7,577 posts

"Birthday blowout"? Think you should cut back on the burritos    ;P

Sign in to follow this