You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Sinboto

Looking for audiobooks

6 comments in this topic

[NDA]
Supertester
3,279 posts
5,860 battles

I'm looking for audiobooks two types of them: 

1: where the main character gets dropped into another world and suddenly becomes a lord/leader/godlike being
I've read tons where the MC starts out weak and makes his way up so I'm looking for the opposite

2: Where the main character is the commander of a fleet of warships (sea or space) and is in large battles. 

Members
3,774 posts
8,328 battles

Check the app Audible Books.  I haven't bought anything off it but they have a good selection maybe even ones you are looking for. (not really another world but) Suggestion Philadelphia Experiment.

Edited by torpsRus

[HYDRO]
Members
1,574 posts
3,751 battles

There are a couple of books almost purely about space battles, set in the 40k universe, more specifically the Gothic War. Iirc there aretwo books that describe the exploits of an Imperial Cruiser during these events. They are fairly entertaining, read them a couple of times.

Just google Gothic War books and you should find them. Dunno if you can find them in audiobook format though.

Edited by warheart1992

[WOLF2]
Members
275 posts
11,924 battles

The impossible has spawned the unthinkable. A military experiment in the year 2021 has thrust an American-led multinational armada back to 1942, right into the middle of the U.S. naval task force speeding toward Midway Atoll—and what was to be the most spectacular U.S. triumph of the entire war.

Weapons of Choice (The Axis of Time Trilogy, Book 1) by John Birmingham

• Cool 1