You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Spacey_

Our clan rating in clan battles is stuck at 0 - please help.

7 comments in this topic

[ARP]
Members
63 posts
1,677 battles

Our clan [IGB] is having an issue with the clan battles rating, for some reason it's stuck at 0 and no matter if we win or loose it stays at 0. (see screenshots below)

We are not the best clan and nor is our goal to achieve a high ranking but some progression would be very welcome, being stuck at 0 rating is quite frustrating. I have been playing Clan Battles for 3 seasons now in WoWs and I've never seen this issue before.

It seems we are stuck in a hidden negative score although that wouldn't make any sense since you aren't supposed to go below 0 rating.

http://wiki.wargaming.net/en/Ship:Clan_Battles

Quoted from their own wiki page

Once a Clan hits zero points in Squall League, Group III, they've hit rock bottom and won't lose any additional points.

I have tried to contact support but still no response from them after 48(!) hours so I will start with a post on the forums in the hope we can get some feedback on this issue instead. (attached a screenshot of the ticket as well +support ID)

Any help or info would be greatly appreciated.

o7

Spacey_

IGBclanratingstuck0001.jpg

IGclanratingstuck0002.jpg

WGsuppotticket.jpg

Edited by Spacey_

[GWG]
[GWG]
Members
5,401 posts
9,562 battles

Someone guessed that it counts, but does not display negative numbers.

In my clan, we need to win 4 battles in a row for it to start showing positive...   like reading a 5...   

Then loss after loss after that and stuck at zero.

[ARP]
Members
63 posts
1,677 battles

Thanks for the reply AVR

Is that supposed to be the way the rating system works or is it a bug? That's basically the question. 

After doing some math we have -657 rating and +374 rating, that means we are currently stuck at -283 ... if the clan rating system has a hidden negative rating when below 0

IF (and I hope not) that's how the clan rating system is supposed to be working then it's certainly very confusing since the message you get in the clan chat window keeps saying 0 rating instead of adding positive or subtracting negative points.

Edited by Spacey_

[-BSS-]
Members
394 posts
6,216 battles

Pretty sure you have to make up for the negatives to net total above zero.

Lets hope there is a floor that limits how far negative you can go 

[ARRGG]
Members
4,731 posts
7,565 battles

Ours is stuck at 0 also,even if you get a win 0

course we’ve not one 5 in a row but if that’s the case .. that’s just stupid... not much of a motivator 0

[ARP]
Members
63 posts
1,677 battles

I've got a reply from support and they've put my ticket on solved but I've reopened since their solution is contradicting what their own wiki says.

Their reply forwarded me to their wiki page http://wiki.wargaming.net/en/Ship:Clan_Battles

Quoted from their own wiki

Once a Clan hits zero points in

Squall League, Group III, they've hit rock bottom and won't lose any additional points.

Edited by Spacey_

[ARP]
Members
63 posts
1,677 battles

After this patch day the issue has been solved. 

I have not received any confirmation this was an issue yet but I assume it was one of those hidden fixes they implemented in the patch which means they've known this issue or that the points have been recalculated after the server reset/patch. 

[SOLVED]