You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Finnkax

STOP SELLING 50 % OFF! - High possibility I have to buy something - again!

20 comments in this topic

[PIZZA]
Members
724 posts
8,108 battles

STOP SELLING 50 % OFF! - High possibility I have to buy something - again! 

Ok - I dont have real money problem but frustrating to buy just thin air or worse - nothing! 

What you really have when you have bought Atlanta? How much those bits weights? Some magnetical or optical data in a bit shaped form? Same kind of joke like my wifes anti aging greases? 

• Boring 3

[PNG]
Supertester, Beta Testers
5,664 posts
6,472 battles

Are you saying, just because it has no physical presence, it has no intrinsic value?

[ARGSY]
Members
6,271 posts
4,224 battles
12 minutes ago, Finnkax said:

What you really have when you have bought Atlanta?

Fun in a bottle. The more games you play in it (or any premium ship you buy as opposed to winning), the less it costs you on a per-game basis.

• Cool 1

[KNTAI]
Beta Testers
1,273 posts
9,462 battles
13 minutes ago, Finnkax said:

What you really have when you have bought Atlanta?

I want to say an Atlanta.

Beta Testers
2,983 posts
4,388 battles

it's a deal i might lose,not enough money to buy atlanta,but as long the ship remains i nthe prem shop,i have a chance to get it(unless nueve de julio comes sooner).

[RKLES]
Members
7,199 posts
8,955 battles

Lol just have an empty wallet and it is easy to resist buying the ships.

[SAINT]
[SAINT]
Members
300 posts
9,819 battles

Still waiting for a ship I don't own, and want. The Lolanta was the first premium I bought and I have the Warspite; I'm terrible at DDs so no interest there. Still hoping they sell the Derpitz 50% off. Wargaming do it now and take my money!

Funny---Shut-Up-And-Take-My-Money.jpg

• Bad 1

[ERN]
[ERN]
Modder, Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
10,122 posts
4,270 battles

well I don't get paid till tomorrow......by then it will be something else

[P2W]
[P2W]
Members
1,240 posts

I doubt they will be offering anything I'm interested in. I already own everything they've had on offer, and they nerfed the dubloon payouts.

[PIZZA]
Members
724 posts
8,108 battles
16 hours ago, Compassghost said:

Are you saying, just because it has no physical presence, it has no intrinsic value?

It has no weight or real existence so how it can affect to our reality?  

Ok - what is this days deal? 

[SYN]
Members
14,449 posts
10,425 battles

AFAIK, the next one up is Ashitaka.

AFAIK, They are buffing the guns soon. It will have the same guns as Amagi.

[ARGSY]
Members
6,271 posts
4,224 battles
4 hours ago, MrDeaf said:

AFAIK, They are buffing the guns soon. It will have the same guns as Amagi.

Those secondaries, though. There's a reason people like their secondaries to fire HE rather than AP.

I see this ship as Ishizuchi uptiered, with a 410mm gun refit.

Maybe I should play the Ishi a whole lot tonight, sleep on it, and make the purchase in the morning (if I decide yes) before the rotation changes.

[-AH-]
[-AH-]
Members
664 posts
3,394 battles
20 hours ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

Fun in a bottle. The more games you play in it (or any premium ship you buy as opposed to winning), the less it costs you on a per-game basis.

Exactly, that's how I value my premium ships. For instance, I have easily gotten my moneys worth with Eugen, Tirpitz, and Enterprise, but i've only played a handful of games in the Z-39 so I haven't gotten as much value out of it. Hoping to change that and get the hang of the Z-39, but for now I would say I haven't gotten my full moneys worth out of it yet. That's why it's important to buy premiums you know you will enjoy and play.

[AHOY_]
Beta Testers
6,487 posts
3,435 battles

They haven't sold anything of value yet, and they missed an opportunity to market a 50% discounted Koyobashi Ashitaka bundle at the time of this post, which would have made Ashitaka actually useful.

[-V1-]
Members
160 posts
4,577 battles

When I started playing I thought it was stupid to spend money and have nothing.   But after a while in the game, I came to realize it is exactly like golf.   You pay a fee to use a golf course , usually the cost of a good premium ship, but can't haul it home with you.   So when I went to my wife to get some money to buy a ship and doubloons I pointed that out to her and explained it was far cheaper than a driver or putter would be and it worked.     I would like to be able to leave/will my fleet and account to my grandkids when I die.   Can I do that, and if so HOW?????

[PSP]
Members
6,241 posts
8,880 battles

What happens, say, when another country sends aid to engender good will? Is "good will" something physical? No. It's no more than a bit of electrochemistry in the minds of those who have it. However, comes a time when help is needed, then it might be nice to have that intangible thing.

We live in an electronic age. What do you think that your money itself is? Most, if not all, of your money is just bits of electronically stored data. You worked and were paid in electronic data. You then transfer some of that electronic data when you want to receive tangible goods for your work.

The electronic "ships" in WOWS are not just intangibles. Real work has gone into researching, designing, and marketing them. They have real economic value, as much as a book, movie, or internet video does. 

• Cool 1

[O_O]
Members
4,406 posts
9,538 battles
18 minutes ago, dbw86 said:

I would like to be able to leave/will my fleet and account to my grandkids when I die.   Can I do that, and if so HOW?????

Give them your username and password?

[-V1-]
Members
160 posts
4,577 battles

I understood that but when they want to purchase something then their payment won't match my account payment of record.    I guess they could "Gift" themselves, but it just seems there should be a way to simply sign it over to them nice and clean.    THANKS for your feed back though Captain!    dbw86

Beta Testers
1,323 posts
3,585 battles

Ever wonder why the Dubloon  policy got changed? Well it has to do with the game breaking even last year and the same reason that we are seeing 5 new currencies add to the game 2 are here now and 3 will arrive at some point in the future.