You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
TheUssLoliChan

Issues With F-Key Commands

4 comments in this topic

[USNR]
[USNR]
Members
12 posts
1,336 battles

Hello, Again 

I am having issues with the F-key commands, when in battle around 11am i was pressing down the f3 key to (attack a target) and the game blinked the main RGB colors (Red, Green, Blue) after that little color flash my f3 commands works just like my f1 key aka (Help), note i have re-install the game already i have NO third party apps like "Ge force Experience " And Or Rrazer Synapse".. I asked a few people what is going on and they did not know what happen. i have already check if it was any of my graphic-software problems and that seem that it is the case..  I have checked the controls settings and it show nothing except the command of attack on f3

If anyone could help it would be great.......

Sadly i do not know how the bug started and dont know how to re-create the issue. just play the game normally..

[USCC]
[USCC]
Members
22 posts
9,781 battles

I have had FKey issues for a long time. I figured it was something I did to my PC settings.. I have to press B and do it that way. Nor can I find how to "Assist that Teammate"

• Cool 1

[USNR]
[USNR]
Members
12 posts
1,336 battles
6 minutes ago, HawkeFeathers said:

I figured it was something I did to my PC settings

But it would do it to an older version of the game in .7z file.(before i got this issue)

Members
3,774 posts
8,328 battles
19 minutes ago, TheUssLoliChan said:

Hello, Again 

I am having issues with the F-key commands, when in battle around 11am i was pressing down the f3 key to (attack a target) and the game blinked the main RGB colors (Red, Green, Blue) after that little color flash my f3 commands works just like my f1 key aka (Help), note i have re-install the game already i have NO third party apps like "Ge force Experience " And Or Rrazer Synapse".. I asked a few people what is going on and they did not know what happen. i have already check if it was any of my graphic-software problems and that seem that it is the case..  I have checked the controls settings and it show nothing except the command of attack on f3

If anyone could help it would be great.......

Sadly i do not know how the bug started and dont know how to re-create the issue. just play the game normally..

Press B and use the F Keys that way problem solved.