Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
KalishniKat

Kalishnikat's Cat

15 comments in this topic

[PSP]
Members
1,332 posts
7,483 battles

Sad to say that my avatar cat Fuzzy has passed away.He was 2 months shy of 17 years old and will be greatly missed. He was very loved and a great cat.

• Cool 4

[ARGSY]
Members
6,316 posts
4,264 battles

RIP Fuzzy. May the mice be slow, deaf and stupid with nowhere to run.

My condolences.

[DIEBL]
Members
1,413 posts
14,608 battles

sorry to hear that man allways sucks losing a pet you had for so long

[O_O]
Members
792 posts
4,781 battles

Sorry to hear about that, sounds like Fuzzy was lucky to have a very good life.

-R

[CTF80]
[CTF80]
Members
4,226 posts
10,516 battles

We had a cat named Fuzzy, too, and he died at age 15.  It was devastating.  Please accept our condolences for your loss.

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
1,237 posts
4,803 battles

My schnauzer Sophie and I both send our condolences.. So sorry mate!

[HINON]
Supertester
19,224 posts
12,756 battles

RIP Fuzzy. I'll have a beer in his memory tonight.

[OPGS]
Beta Testers
3,420 posts
5,831 battles
3 hours ago, KalishniKat said:

Sad to say that my avatar cat Fuzzy has passed away.He was 2 months shy of 17 years old and will be greatly missed. He was very loved and a great cat.

Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.

When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge. There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together. There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor. Those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by. The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.

They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent. His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....

Author unknown...

• Cool 1

[ARGSY]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
5,178 posts
18,908 battles

Fry "Threepaws" and Bender "Oneeye" send their sympathy. They are also already past their 15th year.

[PSP]
Members
6,284 posts
8,912 battles
6 hours ago, KalishniKat said:

Gave you a "cool;" not that it's cool the cat died but to recognize how we do get attached to the things. I've tried to keep an emotional distance from the cats my family has had over the years because the life of a barn/house cat is usually not too long. However, there's a certain brown cat showed up as a kitten that's sort of stole my heart.

[SYN]
Members
4,547 posts
11,437 battles

RIP Fuzzy.

Not easy dealing with such a loss after so long.

[WOLF3]
Members
6,461 posts
2,405 battles
14 hours ago, KalishniKat said:

Sad to hear that.  It's hard to lose a good fuzzy friend.  Now you need another one.

Sign in to follow this