Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
minim8greyhound

Couple of questions

11 comments in this topic

Members
24 posts
1,271 battles

Hey guys got a couple of questions,

First, if you get a ship like the black or salem which are tier 9-10 premium ships, do you make even more credits? How much credits do those ships make compared to other tier 8 premiums?

Second, why aren't there any German ships in the Arsenal for purchase?

I am feeling like I should shoot for the black or salem cause I would like to earn a good credit maker ship. I prefer German ships, but as there aren't any I don't mind settling with french or american ships.

Which ship out of the ones available in the Arsenal is the best credit maker?

[QNA]
[QNA]
Members
1,838 posts
5,881 battles
  • You will make a lot more credits and XP
  • Most German ships are in the Premium Shop

[SW]
Beta Testers
1,890 posts
8,230 battles

yes you will make more credits provided you do damage, stay alive, win, cap, spot and play.

But before you buy any premium ship read the reviews on it.

[SF-3]
Members
1,502 posts
8,097 battles

Higher credit earning potential, just using the ship doesn't mean you will earn more, you need to do well in it.

[SOB]
Members
254 posts
3,363 battles

You will make more with a premium ship but at T10 they cost allot more to operate so the net gain will be lower unless you can do well in the match. At less than 1000 battles I doubt you have much experience playing that high a tier. If you havent played at the level before you will be in for a rude awakening. 

If you like German ships (who doesnt) I would recommend you get the Graf Spee or Tirpitz (especially good) for money making which will most likely go on sale at some point this month. T6-7 gameplay is significantly different than T10 & you will probably enjoy yourself more & make more money. 

[SF-E]
Members
354 posts
9,784 battles
26 minutes ago, minim8greyhound said:

I am feeling like I should shoot for the black or salem cause I would like to earn a good credit maker ship. I prefer German ships, but as there aren't any I don't mind settling with french or american ships.

I would recommend caution when looking at high tier ships and making plans while you're still learning the game. There are a long list of reasons why a Black in the right hands could make a lot of cash and an equally long list of why a player will fail heavily in a Black. My suggestion: Focus on learning multiple ship nations/types and broaden your experience. Additionally, tier 9-10 gameplay is quite different from 7 and below. Currently your only tier 8 ship is the Bismark. I would work on rounding out your skills and get used to high tier gameplay before looking at a Salem or Black.

Happy hunting.

[TSG4B]
[TSG4B]
Members
1,781 posts
9,781 battles

Tirpitz, Schanhorst, prince 'Ugy' are good premium German ships. They are pretty solid. From the line the Mu are now second best from the Mo as she is no longer avaliable. Any other t6 to t8 premium cruisers are also good in credit making.

Finally the Kron are prerry bad azz at t9 bb disguise as a cruiser.

Lots of choices in credit making for you

Members
24 posts
1,271 battles

Interesting, so basically tiers 6-8 are good credit makers, and tier 9-10 can make good money its just that after repairs and expenses your net income is overall less than that compared to tier 6-8 premiums?

So then out of my choices in the arsenal the Flint would overall be the best credit maker when compared to the black and salem?

Is it probable to lose money in the tier 9-10 premiums if you don't perform very well? I'm not talking complete failure, but if you played average with a loss would you be making credits or losing credits?

Edited by minim8greyhound

[AWP]
Members
782 posts
2,999 battles

Again, this is not world of tanks. Premiums do not earn more credits (Missouri is the exception). The only reason they earn more is they come with a camo. If you were to buy a perma camo that has the same bonus, it will earn the same. If you are wanting to earn max credits, you would use the credit boosting consumable camo. Type 20, Kobayashi, Space Camos, Adler, and certain consumable camos are the only ones to boost credit earning. The others simply reduce service costs.

I don’t get why so many people think premiums boost credit earning. 

[HINON]
Modder, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
6,498 posts
3,751 battles

Flint, Black, and Salem do not make more credits than the average ship, they have no credit coefficient. As reward ships by designation, they will not earn more than a standard ship in that regard. They may have a reduced service cost, but no extra credit earning.

[AWP]
Members
782 posts
2,999 battles
11 minutes ago, minim8greyhound said:

Interesting, so basically tiers 6-8 are good credit makers, and tier 9-10 can make good money its just that after repairs and expenses your net income is overall less than that compared to tier 6-8 premiums?

So then out of my choices in the arsenal the Flint would overall be the best credit maker when compared to the black and salem?

Is it probable to lose money in the tier 9-10 premiums if you don't perform very well? I'm not talking complete failure, but if you played average with a loss would you be making credits or losing credits?

In my experience, tier 8 premiums earn the most credits without a premium account. If you run a premium account, tier 9 premiums make the most if you don’t buy permanent camo. If you buy permanent camo and have a premium account, tier 10 makes the most. If you are going to run flags + consumable camo, throw them on the highest tier ship you do the best in. 

In general, the higher tier you go the higher the cost to play but the more credits you earn. If you can cut service cost and have credit boosts, the most return per game will be tier 10. Of course all of this is based on having above average games at each tier. If you play horribly at tier 10 you don’t want to waste time at tier 10 if you want to make credits.

Sign in to follow this