You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Kelorn

Podcast Listener QnA

21 comments in this topic

[ZR]
WoWS Community Contributors
268 posts
6,231 battles

Greetings Captains!

Kelorn here from the Warships Podcast. It's been a while since we gave our listeners the opportunity to ask us some questions and hear our discussion on hot topics in the World of Warships community. Tomorrow we'll be having a segment where we'll answer some of your questions.

Please reply to this thread with your question!

• Cool 1

[ZR]
268 posts
6,231 battles
9 minutes ago, Akeno017 said:

When is Stalingrad getting buffed?

lol its not even out yet!

[O_O]
Members
792 posts
4,789 battles

What is your favorite under-rated or guilty pleasure ship to play?  Also why.  You know, for discussion.

-R

Edited by Mister_Rawr

[ZR]
268 posts
6,231 battles
9 minutes ago, Mister_Rawr said:

What is your favorite under-rated or guilty pleasure ship to play?  Also why.  You know, for discussion.

-R

LOL you may not want to know the answer to this question...

[MBR]
Members
229 posts
5,683 battles

There are plans to introduce more ships for the Pan-American tech tree?

• Cool 2

[BWC]
Beta Testers
1,313 posts
5,600 battles

Hey. Always make this podcast a must-download every week and I highly recommend any WOWS players who haven't tuned in to do so.

My question is...we hear endless discussions about balance, and we know CVs are undergoing a fundamental change to how they play in-game. Do you believe it is practically possible to achieve 'balance' between CVs and other units without this change, and if not, how many aspects of the game will what we've been shown of the proposed change impact beyond Carrier play itself?

Thanks for all the work you guys do every week!

• Cool 1

[SF-E]
Members
354 posts
9,816 battles

My question:

Wargaming has clearly positioned tier 10 as the pinnacle of competitive play. We are on our 3rd Clan battles season at tier 10 and recently had ranked season at tier 10. The meta for Clan Battles is now fairly well established with certain ship compositions being "good" and "bad". Now for the question: Is a persistent focus on tier 10 gameplay the best experience for players? Is the tier 10 competitive meta the best experience that World of Warships has to offer?

I ask this because there are great ships and terrific dynamics at other tiers. Perhaps an audience who has had a year's worth of filet mignon might want a change of pace and would love a greasy cheeseburger.

I love the show, keep up the good work, and happy hunting.

[ZR]
268 posts
6,231 battles

Great questions so far guys!

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
6,815 posts
10,343 battles

How do you feel about the changes to the CC program and the direction that seems to be going in, with more recognition, giveaways and also lots more access?

Are there any changes you'd like to see in how CC's work with WG, how they get access to information and how the system works?

[OPG]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
2,897 posts
10,471 battles

Conquerer buff when?

[NDA]
Supertester
4,847 posts
13,829 battles

What is your least favorite map to play on? [I hate seeing Mountain Range again and again and again]

What new game mode you would like to add to the game? 

What new captain skill would you add and how many points would it be? 

What are your thoughts on the Torpedo Spread RNG? You know how a narrow spread of torpedoes can look something like this ( ||  |    | | ) or those gaps just big enough to fit a Kurfurst. 

What new Achievement would you add? If you pick this one, What kind of flag bonus would you get from new achievement? 

[VVV]
Members
359 posts
2,271 battles

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

Joking!

Real question: What are your opinions on the new American Cruiser split, and do you think Cleveland is better or worse in her new Tier?

Members
569 posts

Did the Survivors of Gilligan's Island Ever Play World of Warships? { Note my Avatar }

Will the Island ever make it into the game?

Beta Testers
1,329 posts
3,591 battles

What are the chances of getting USS Olympia into the game the ships  is falling apart and could use some fundraising? 

• Cool 1

[SHOOT]
Beta Testers
1,710 posts
8,135 battles
11 hours ago, Kelorn said:

Greetings Captains!

Kelorn here from the Warships Podcast. It's been a while since we gave our listeners the opportunity to ask us some questions and hear our discussion on hot topics in the World of Warships community. Tomorrow we'll be having a segment where we'll answer some of your questions.

Please reply to this thread with your question!

Why thank you, your offer is greatly appreciated.

1]How soon will it be for the community to start seeing the USS Alaska on the synthetic seas?

And

2] Is a Belfast replacement planed as a captain trainer for RN DDs and CLs? If the answer to (2) is no, may i suggest HMS Dido? Her caliber and potential could bring a very interesting/competitive kit to t7 or 6. Once again thank you for this opportunity Kelorn.

Yours truly

Crokodone.

Edited by Crokodone
  • Cool 1

[KP]
Beta Testers
1,837 posts
11,180 battles

1. When will a rework of how radar goes through islands happen?

2. When will the karma system actually mean something for the players?

3. Why are IJN torps so visible compared to other nations?

4. Why, once torps are spotted they remain spotted for the rest of their duration, instead of falling back to un spotted if no ship or plane is in spotting range?

5. Will they introduce a "remove all signals off ships button?"

Members
3,420 posts
8,276 battles
5 hours ago, Komrade_Rylo said:

Conquerer buff when?

I'd actually like to know whether they have or might consider adjusting RN BBs. Most particularly, I'm thinking of Conqueror and adjustments to normalize ship's performance characteristics and consumables in order to tone down the current mix of various extremes/outliers; in both weaknesses and strengths.  IMO, such extreme gimmicks are frustrating, irksome and unsatisfying for both players of the ship and to those who face off against it.  I don't believe Conqueror is OP but it's not the positive element in the game that it could be potentially either. A couple of main things in mind are slightly better 419 mm gun accuracy for reduced/more normal HE fire change and more normal BB HP and general durability in exchange for a hard nerf of the ludicrous Repair Party performer.  

Edited by lemekillmister

[SALVO]
Members
188 posts
12,047 battles

With the abundance of radar and hydro at t8-t10 is there any chance of a reduction of gun bloom duration for dd's?  if not, what, if anything, is being done to increase the survivability of dd's in these tiers?

• Cool 1