You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Cpt_JM_Nascimento

One dream i had today

4 comments in this topic

[BLUE_]
Members
399 posts
14,355 battles

I had an interesting dream today.

I was playing with Yamato (but the map was a river? uat!? at least was a really large one, probalbly the Yellow river? Because it was yellow?) and it was the end of the battle, the only way the team could win was if i survived, then 2 torpedo bomber squads from a japanese carrier came after me. Because i was in low HP i beached in panic (maybe not... beaching in a river with a ship that weights 70,000 tons is not that hard), then i was looking for the available consumables to plan a strategy to deal with the air attack, i saw there was one def. fire consumable left that i used as quick as possible, the CV reaction was to drop from really far away and the attack missed, from a total of 8 planes i took down 5 before the drop and 2 after. So i got 7 plane ribbons for that wave, but when i saw the total number in the ribbon it showed 75 planes destroyed!!! :cap_rambo: I got in first in the team and the only achivement i got was that new one that i didn't decorate yet.

But you are probably asking yourself: wouldn't that be too OP? Nope! "Yamato's defensive fire shared the same slot that uses the repair party.

And before people go nuts thinking that i'm trying to find a creative way to propose a new gimmick [edited] i'm not, that's why i'm using the off-topic. I just want to share this dumb dream, plain and simple :fish_sleep:

Also no... i was addicted to play WoWs back in 2016, not nowadays that i avoid the game quite a lot, less clan battles. :etc_red_button:

• Cool 1

Members
1,564 posts
9,982 battles

In my dream I won $150 M  bought an island near Bora Bora and built a mansion on it with a infinity pool.  I think my dream wins.

• Funny 1

Members
33 posts
85 battles

I had a dream one time that it was a normal day with  my family but every time I looked at someones face just a millisecond too long they'd turn into Jigsaw from Saw. Also, every time I turned a corner a member of my family would be there dressed as Saw. At the very end I absolutely NAILED my brother in the gut and woke up. I also remember once when I was way younger I was sleeping in a bed with wheels and they had sturdy brakes. I remember being in that bed and having a dream I was on top of the WTC (this was after 9/11 but I didn't really care) and then I fell off. I immediately  JOLTED  awake and later we found out I broke the brakes and snapped 3/4 of the wheels guards, I was only 7. 

[ARMDA]
[ARMDA]
Members
131 posts
1,970 battles
On 7/18/2018 at 9:37 PM, Cpt_JM_Nascimento said:

I had an interesting dream today.

I was playing with Yamato (but the map was a river? uat!? at least was a really large one, probalbly the Yellow river? Because it was yellow?) and it was the end of the battle, the only way the team could win was if i survived, then 2 torpedo bomber squads from a japanese carrier came after me. Because i was in low HP i beached in panic (maybe not... beaching in a river with a ship that weights 70,000 tons is not that hard), then i was looking for the available consumables to plan a strategy to deal with the air attack, i saw there was one def. fire consumable left that i used as quick as possible, the CV reaction was to drop from really far away and the attack missed, from a total of 8 planes i took down 5 before the drop and 2 after. So i got 7 plane ribbons for that wave, but when i saw the total number in the ribbon it showed 75 planes destroyed!!! :cap_rambo: I got in first in the team and the only achivement i got was that new one that i didn't decorate yet.

But you are probably asking yourself: wouldn't that be too OP? Nope! "Yamato's defensive fire shared the same slot that uses the repair party.

And before people go nuts thinking that i'm trying to find a creative way to propose a new gimmick [edited] i'm not, that's why i'm using the off-topic. I just want to share this dumb dream, plain and simple :fish_sleep:

Also no... i was addicted to play WoWs back in 2016, not nowadays that i avoid the game quite a lot, less clan battles. :etc_red_button:

Your dream is a recreation of Operation Ten-Go, isn't it?

Edited by destawaits