Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Abides

Scavenger hunt in your own port?

3 comments in this topic

[DUDE_]
Members
2,604 posts
12,503 battles

When you are out of flags and camos.....then you got through every ship in port and yank random flags and camos off of ships you didn't know had them.... Like an easter egg hunt...

• Funny 1

[YORHA]
Members
3,361 posts

Yup.  The same as when they have consumable sales.  Load up every ship in your inventory, then remove them from the ship after the sale is over and you have a ready supply for the ships you do use at 1/2 price (or less).

• Cool 1

Members
1,858 posts
17,674 battles
1 hour ago, JCC45 said:

Yup.  The same as when they have consumable sales.  Load up every ship in your inventory, then remove them from the ship after the sale is over and you have a ready supply for the ships you do use at 1/2 price (or less).

I don't have a problem w/anime ships even though I don't run them because I like to be able to understand what my commander is saying in battle & I prefer camos that actually give bonuses...but I do keep them around for farming the consumables off of when there is a sale...although you can't farm the camos off of them...but I have plenty of port queens for that too. Just wait until an hour before the sales go away & load up on all consumable on every ship & even put the camos on all my premiums to farm off after the sale.

In fact the only time I don't keep the anime ships hidden is when I'm farming consumables off of them (wonder how many people that sold all the anime ships are now thinking...damn...wish I'd thought of that before).

Sign in to follow this