Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Finnkax

Aiming off after server crash?

6 comments in this topic

[PIZZA]
Members
727 posts
8,115 battles

Anyone else have accuracy problems? I get shots from strange points and no hits at all from very sure situations? This has happened multiple times during history  and was fixed also after some time has passed . Yes - my line is looong and I am suspecting voice chat also eats line capacity.

What I get is now not what i see.

Edited by Finnkax

Community Department
2,107 posts
520 battles
49 minutes ago, Finnkax said:

Anyone else have accuracy problems? I get shots from strange points and no hits at all from very sure situations? This has happened multiple times during history  and was fixed also after some time has passed . Yes - my line is looong and I am suspecting voice chat also eats line capacity.

What I get is now not what i see.

Hi! I haven't seen mass issues. You should make a ticket to the support with WGCheck (network diagnostics) done, collegues may help you with connection issue. 

[OPRAH]
[OPRAH]
Beta Testers
3,864 posts
12,608 battles

@Finnkax Your compu may be out of sync with the server perhaps your ISP is throttling data flow during heavy usage!

[PIZZA]
Members
727 posts
8,115 battles
8 hours ago, turbo07 said:

Hi! I haven't seen mass issues. You should make a ticket to the support with WGCheck (network diagnostics) done, collegues may help you with connection issue. 

Tnx your contact but I find possible fault. Today I learned this pipe renewal project is also affecting internet lines.

Sorry - my mistake! :fish_aqua:

And tnx for your contact! :cap_like:

• Cool 1

[PIZZA]
Members
727 posts
8,115 battles
7 hours ago, CAPTMUDDXX said:

@Finnkax Your compu may be out of sync with the server perhaps your ISP is throttling data flow during heavy usage!

That is also possible - tnx!"

Sign in to follow this