You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Erebthoron

World of Atlantas (todays sale)

38 comments in this topic

[C-CA]
[C-CA]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,423 posts
3,367 battles

Oh for the love of... What did I just-! Oh. This is about the ship sales. Nevermind, carry on.

Although I would take that with a pinch of salt, different servers are known to get different deals after all.

[WOLFB]
Members
451 posts
3,836 battles

Oh my gosh, if it's the Atlanta at 50% off they got me two days in a row!

Fingers crossed

Edited by Jester_of_War

[HYDRO]
Members
1,574 posts
3,751 battles
7 minutes ago, Landsraad said:

Although I would take that with a pinch of salt, different servers are known to get different deals after all.

Judging by a few of the comments on the Asia page, they seem to have had Lo Yang yesterday. So its pretty likely its gonna be Atlanta.

[ARP3]
Members
415 posts
10,471 battles

A lot of people buying the hardest ship in the game to play. Should be enjoyable to watch all the open water Atlantas being devastating striked.

• Cool 2

[ARGSY]
5,178 posts
18,908 battles
11 minutes ago, warheart1992 said:

Judging by a few of the comments on the Asia page, they seem to have had Lo Yang yesterday. So its pretty likely its gonna be Atlanta.

The sales are the same. Also EU had the same offers as the other servers.

Beta Testers
2,985 posts
4,399 battles

grab your helmets,we got work to do.

• Funny 1

[C-CA]
[C-CA]
1,423 posts
3,367 battles
Just now, Canadatron said:

That is so totally a ship not for for general consumption.

I'll get the popcorn and butter, the salt from this will be epic.

[4HIM]
Members
1,805 posts
4,072 battles

So with them sitting in open water, Shchors or Fiji could probably feast.  Any BB would as well. 

[OPRAH]
[OPRAH]
Beta Testers
3,868 posts
12,616 battles

@Erebthoron and that concerns those of us on the NA Server How? Are you going to buy it from the Asian Server?

• Bad 1

[-K-]
Members
614 posts
4,840 battles

Def buying this, was waiting for it to be on sale, looking very forward to picking up this HE spammer.

[ARGSY]
5,178 posts
18,908 battles
17 minutes ago, CAPTMUDDXX said:

@Erebthoron and that concerns those of us on the NA Server How? Are you going to buy it from the Asian Server?

Because the ASIA sales were the same like NA?

[HINON]
Members
9,029 posts

I look forward to farming the new ones with bbs and spotter plane if needed.

Edited by RipNuN2

[ARGSY]
Members
6,312 posts
4,256 battles

Definitely on the NA server now, $20 US and change.

If I hadn't already been gifted one of these (at the full price, but I got something nice for the buyer in return), I would buy it now. Caveats and difficulties are noted. Been there, tried that, got blapped for it, etc. :Smile_great:

[SOB]
Members
254 posts
3,412 battles

While I have nearly all premium ships I never bothered to buy Atlanta. I am a CA main but I just dont care for the HE spammer playstyle. However since its on sale... Congrats WG, you got a sale that wouldnt have happened otherwise. 

[REVY]
Beta Testers
261 posts
1,680 battles

If you are griding the US CL line this ship is kind of a must. I've had the Atlanta since Beta, but once I got IFHE and RPF on it, its become my favorite DD hunter.

[-K-]
Members
614 posts
4,840 battles

Now own this awesome vessel! :) Probably will sit there for a few weeks though until im ready to go up the US CL line.

Thanks WG for that sale!

[OPRAH]
[OPRAH]
Beta Testers
3,868 posts
12,616 battles

@Erebthoron So I see. I won it in a Christmas deal awhile back but I may go ahead and buy it today just for the doubloon port slot and commander if the price =s less than just buying 4800 doubloons alone.

@_greifer I enjoy mine even though I do not use it very much.

[HYDRO]
Members
1,574 posts
3,751 battles
52 minutes ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

Definitely on the NA server now, $20 US and change.

If I hadn't already been gifted one of these (at the full price, but I got something nice for the buyer in return), I would buy it now. Caveats and difficulties are noted. Been there, tried that, got blapped for it, etc. :Smile_great:

Hey, totally for research purposes, is the person who gifted you the ship interested in gifting more ships? Im asking for a friend of course:Smile_hiding:.

As for the ship, she needs a pretty specific playstyle and Commander skills, I feel shes not for me though she seems fun for sure.

[ARGSY]
Members
6,312 posts
4,256 battles
3 minutes ago, warheart1992 said:

is the person who gifted you the ship interested in gifting more ships? Im asking for a friend of course

LOL.

This is the reason I've gone out of my way not to mention their name anywhere. :Smile_teethhappy:

4 minutes ago, warheart1992 said:

she needs a pretty specific playstyle and Commander skills

I confirmed this the hard way through putting other captains in her for retraining. AFT is essential if she's not to close within stupidly suicidal ranges (given the tiers she faces), and even though she's got 14 barrels on either broadside she really does need BFT to make the most of her. The next four points will go to IFHE. Concealment is pointless with this ship; she needs to find hard cover and blaze away until the barrels melt.

[KAPPA]
Members
215 posts
4,372 battles
11 minutes ago, CAPTMUDDXX said:

@Erebthoron So I see. I won it in a Christmas deal awhile back but I may go ahead and buy it today just for the doubloon port slot and commander if the price =s less than just buying 4800 doubloons alone.

@_greifer I enjoy mine even though I do not use it very much.

You get doubloons equivelent to the sale price now, not the sale value. Just as a heads up.