You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Sinboto

adrenalin rush on CVs

8 comments in this topic

[NDA]
Supertester
3,281 posts
5,864 battles

This isn't a tread where I swear down that adrenalin rush on CVs is the best, just wondering if anyone has done the exact math on it cause it sounds interesting, if a bit redundant: if you're getting shot in a CV something has gone horribly wrong.  

Edited by Sinboto

[NDA]
Supertester
3,281 posts
5,864 battles
2 minutes ago, galspanic said:

What exactly would it do on a CV?

Plane reload times go down. It also effect secondary batteries if I remember correctly. 

[C-CA]
[C-CA]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,423 posts
3,367 battles

I mean, IN THEORY it would be totally amazeballs, but in practice? I know there are occasions to the contrary where support manages to find me in time or I can counter-snipe the enemy CV who's the only one concerned with going after me; but in my experience anything attacking a CV is typically Kenshiro, and that carrier is already dead.

[HINON]
Supertester
19,232 posts
12,759 battles

It seems folly to me to invest in a captain skill with the full intention to do your best never to use it.

• Cool 1

[TF03]
Members
739 posts
2,699 battles
3 hours ago, Sinboto said:

This isn't a tread where I swear down that adrenalin rush on CVs is the best, just wondering if anyone has done the exact math on it cause it sounds interesting, if a bit redundant: if you're getting shot in a CV something has gone horribly wrong.  

It's not worth taking it even though it will cut down the reload time of your planes for damage you have taken that can be counted by keeping you on fire so you can't launch any planes and if your getting shot at then your on your way to being killed, there is times where the ship shooting you will die first but the points spent on adrenaline rush can be used on better skills for your CV.

It's the same as the emergency take off i think it's called that allows you to launch planes when your on fire might sound good but how often doe's that happen and all it might do is allow you to get one more attack before you die. Both skills sound good but in the long run not worth them and better things you can spend your points on.

[XBRTC]
Members
148 posts
7,442 battles

I don't carrier very much, but it seems to me there are better uses of the two skill points which boost your combat capability without also having to take damage to activate.

Members
1,923 posts
2,492 battles
14 hours ago, Lert said:

It seems folly to me to invest in a captain skill with the full intention to do your best never to use it.

What do you mean? We all hit ourselves with air drop torpedoes occasionally...